Author Topic: Anybody ever been here?  (Read 1162 times)

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
Anybody ever been here?
« on: April 25, 2010, 08:47:37 AM »
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Anybody ever been here?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 09:54:44 AM »
Yuppers.

But not with shoes. Pants.

And no... don't ask.

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 10:59:50 AM »
LOL

The mental picture of the imagination might be worse!!!

NS
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline Kimba~

• C'est la vie, c'est le Gor.
    • PantherClaw Taluna Jungle Homepage
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 11:30:13 AM »
Well, if somebody pointed a webcam at my door on Sunday night after poker, the scene of me trying to fit my key in the lock while doing the "It's cold and making me have to pee" dance; it might be kinda similar.

I love the guy who tried to kick the shoe away from him, when he finally got hold of it.  I think it was somebody from Port Kar.
Kimba, PantherClaw Taluna Jungle, WM

We have it in our power to begin the world over again.~
Thomas Paine

Offline ameeshia{B}

• Buddha's pet
  • Be kind to your food
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2010, 12:50:30 PM »
Those need a RX sticker on them:

Alcohol may intensify your ability to find and coordinate the wear and placing of this footwear or other dangerous machinery.

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2010, 02:20:34 PM »
Haven't been quite that bad in public...but once emerged from the ladies room in a nice restaurant with the back of my skirt tucked into my pantyhose.  I wondered why I was getting so many 'admiring' glances, and figured that I was just having a 'good hair day'.

I swore off pantyhose on dates after that.
 :P :P :P
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2010, 06:25:41 PM »
JDL

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2010, 09:16:50 PM »
I doubt he was just drunk... but I have had the hard time of not being able to find the bathroom and wailing about it....

stood in the kitchen for twenty minuets digging in the cabinets looking for the toilet last time I was really wasted... luckily someone led me to the bathroom

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2010, 05:24:50 AM »
The Ellen DeGeneres Show aired this yesterday and offered the guy in the video to call the show and come on to explain what happened to him during that video... She doubted he would do such, but it was an honest to goodness offer... HEHEHE!!

I do believe he was only drunk, trust me, I have seen people high and drunk and they have a lot more co-ordination than this guy.... Who was acting much like a young man who had been at the shots and other alcoholic drinks since either mid-afternoon to early afternoon... For some reason the mary jane and alcohol when mixed together, for the group of people I used to hang around with, it nearly evened the playing field... But just drunk, would lead them to do the most off the wall crap...