Author Topic: Blacklist  (Read 1006 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Blacklist
« on: April 20, 2015, 04:38:04 PM »
I will be compiling a list of our family members who have been letting the family down and not giving of themselves in camp as would be expected.

There has never been a set required amount of time to be in camp, but you are expected to be present as possible. There are several who have NOT even bothered to check the boards much less come to camp.

I know there will be those who could care less about being placed on the blacklist. That is fine, as I will not be caring when I rescind your membership to our home.

For those who wish to stay off the blacklist and remain members of our family, it is well past time you returned to camp. Begin coming in again and live up to your responsibilities as other family members do.

Do NOT contact me later claiming you did not know this was happening. It is YOUR responsibility to check the boards.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
Re: Blacklist
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 04:29:36 PM »
I have heard from;

Lilac
Snickers
Shylina
kadi
kiah
Taryn

« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 08:37:48 AM by RAGNAR »

Offline Melanie

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2015, 10:40:19 AM »
Hey Fams,

I read this thread and I know its time to say something.

I dont r/p whatsoever anymore. I'm just not into it right now, could give a fuck less about rp actually.... However, I DO care a lot about the people behind the screen and I surely dont keep in touch as often as I should with most all of you.... But I'm not coming back into MTC for r/p for a long while. My life is not conducive for it right now... And i still have no want or energy for it... I'm going through the longest burnt spell in my life... And to be perfectly honest? I dont know when, or even if I will come back for role play. Im turning 30 this year. Haha. I know. But days are strange nd I've always got a mound of shit to deal with on my plate on a daily basis... I dont see life slowing down... Only speeding by... Futuristically, if I can keep myself sustained, theres possibility of promotional kinda stuff.... I dun wanna talk about it.. It seems forever away...

MTC is not my heart, but the people that bring MTC to life are my heart... And Brother, if u must strip me of my membership tags, it does not change my love for you and yours... But Im not pretending, I'm not playing anywhere else, and those occasional places i used to play in... Dont know shit about what happened to me... Though they prolly will now... Besides the point...

Thats where it is... But ya'll can bet yer bottom dollar that my face will be at an upcoming gathering... Whether u want this hellion to show up or not!

Do what you must with Melanie... Nikki is all that exists as of now. And Your decisions do not affect my mind or heart. Any that care to get ahold of me, there's pms here at the very least.

Lotsa Love
Nikki

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2015, 05:10:01 PM »
Very well sis. Tuchuk membership rescinded. If/when you return to rp, you know where you can start anew.

Agreed. RP or no does not change feelings. Look forward to seeing at Gathering some time sis!!!!!