Author Topic: flame  (Read 948 times)

kiahMTC

flame
« on: August 28, 2015, 01:37:07 PM »
kiah is sorry she was not able to come back in and rp/chore. my short rti ended up longer than i had hoped for. she hopes to see you soon.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
Re: flame
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2015, 07:35:13 AM »
 sis i do understand about rt.. and that is fine.. rt comes first ...i am just glad that you are back and studying..if you have any question ask i am in the room most days durning the day and you can always leave a pm here on the board.. you are doing great.. keep up the good work

flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

kiahMTC

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2015, 10:30:52 AM »
thank you sis!!!!!  :)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2015, 12:28:37 PM »
you are most welcome sis
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2015, 12:37:41 PM »
sis maybe this will help you

Nose Rings:

“These women were unscarred, but like the bosk themselves, each wore a nose ring. That of the animals is heavy and gold, that of the women also of gold but tiny and fine, not unlike the wedding rings of my old world.”—Nomads, 27

kiahMTC

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2015, 06:32:55 AM »
thank you sis.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2015, 11:33:38 AM »
you are most welcome