Author Topic: Village Idiot On The Loose  (Read 3707 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Village Idiot On The Loose
« on: July 23, 2015, 05:46:40 PM »
It has come to my attention, that one of our past members is making contact with current family members.

Our newer family members will likely not know her unless it has been their misfortune to have run across her elsewhere, but our older family members will remember her all too well.

Whom do I refer to?  Sarant'satstral.

While in Tuchuk, if she decided on her own you were not worthy, she would do everything in her power to drive you out. She does have issues, and there were many times she was talked with, warned, advised, etc, to curb her tantrums and to leave people alone. She failed to do so and was removed from our home. Though some time has now passed, it seems that once again she is having issues and is back to her old tricks, one of which is being sweet and kind seeking to make contact with others only to eventually once again go off the deep end.

When she goes off, it is not pretty, but most of us have grown used to her tantrums and spite. If you do anything at all that she does not see as you siding with her, or seeing everything as she sees it, you too will learn first hand what her tantrums are like.

The best advice I can offer is to totally avoid and ignore it in hopes it will simply go away.

However, I can only offer advice. I do not, nor will not pick anyone's friends or relationships for them. The choice is yours.

If you feel the need to judge matters for yourself, by all means do so. There is always three sides to every story. The 1st parties side, the 2nd parties side, and then the truth.

In this case, the truth is overwhelming against this female. Feel free to ask those of Tuchuk who remember her.

I must caution you however, that once you make contact with her, and fail to see things as she wishes you to, you too will find yourself on the receiving end of her lunacy.

I wish you the best of luck in your decision.

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
Re: Village Idiot On The Loose
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 09:02:58 PM »
...I certainly support what Rags has said.  The typist was very friendly to me at times, and I spoke to her about returning to MTC when I was a Panther.  But she is a very vindictive woman and turned against me and chased me away from MTC...I have no idea why...I have always been very respectful to Rags and His Family...there is something wrong with her.  In her last message to me, she called me a c--t.  Deal with her at your peril...
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Kimba~

• C'est la vie, c'est le Gor.
    • PantherClaw Taluna Jungle Homepage
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2015, 11:54:38 PM »
I think everybody knows I tangled with Sarant from the beginning, when she told "Kate" in the Panther-game "You obviously don't know the first thing about being a Panther."  To which I replied, "Think not?  Pick up your spear."   She quit the game, and thereafter, never stopped harassing me or stirring shit around me, IC, OOC, and on the boards.

Hey, you are on a roll.  Maybe that little bitch-slave Miss Knows-it-all Because I am in College to be a Teacher will come back too.
Kimba, PantherClaw Taluna Jungle, WM

We have it in our power to begin the world over again.~
Thomas Paine

Offline Asbjorn of Torvaldsland

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 05:09:19 PM »
Ragnar, Medi, and Kimba. Wow three of you all in one thread. I believe I read in another threat rants were not permitted on this board. Nor is harassment of any sort. Thus being a deformation of character to the person/typist. So practice what you preach.

This post was brought to my attention through a very dear friend of mine.

Rags I thought more of you. I won't say a word as I will not sink to the level you have sunk too. You call yourself Gorean, I see a child that has his or her toy stolen.

I won't say anymore because if I were to say more on this subject it may cause myself to be ejected from here and I have been on this site for years, I just know if I have nothing good to say then to stay quiet.

Peace.
Ghost.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2015, 05:34:15 PM »
Ragnar, Medi, and Kimba. Wow three of you all in one thread. I believe I read in another threat rants were not permitted on this board. Nor is harassment of any sort. Thus being a deformation of character to the person/typist. So practice what you preach.

This post was brought to my attention through a very dear friend of mine.

Rags I thought more of you. I won't say a word as I will not sink to the level you have sunk too. You call yourself Gorean, I see a child that has his or her toy stolen.

I won't say anymore because if I were to say more on this subject it may cause myself to be ejected from here and I have been on this site for years, I just know if I have nothing good to say then to stay quiet.

Peace.
Ghost.

If you feel so strongly about the matter, do feel free to step up. If not, then I guess you nor this issue really matters or concerns you.

Oh, and just to let you know, using Ghost as your board name is not actually permitted either and could lead to your ejection as you call it.

As for what you thought of me, or currently think of me, I do not care. When something affects my online family in a negative way, I will step in and it is usually not pretty. So basically, this is family... stay out of my house.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2015, 05:11:38 PM »
I still can't believe you even posted this. First of all who are you to say who we can and can't talk to or be friends with outside of role play??? Certainly not you! I stood up for you when everyone told me to leave, but I felt you and this home were there for me and everyone else in it. I have sat back and tried to let my anger at this thread wash away, but it's not going to happen it seems.

Yes I have left mostly due to my on sense of sanity and because it doesn't feel right here anymore. Maybe I should have left when I did before, instead of being one of the 3 monkeys. Good luck in your life, but remember free will is just that and you have no control over anyone else's but your own

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2015, 07:56:42 PM »
I still can't believe you even posted this. First of all who are you to say who we can and can't talk to or be friends with outside of role play??? Certainly not you! I stood up for you when everyone told me to leave, but I felt you and this home were there for me and everyone else in it. I have sat back and tried to let my anger at this thread wash away, but it's not going to happen it seems.

Yes I have left mostly due to my on sense of sanity and because it doesn't feel right here anymore. Maybe I should have left when I did before, instead of being one of the 3 monkeys. Good luck in your life, but remember free will is just that and you have no control over anyone else's but your own

I do NOT nor do I ATTEMPT to control other's personal lives. That is up to them. However, I would be remiss in not warning people of potential problems. The final decision is of course up to them.

The only reason you respond now is you and this other person have gotten together and now seek to try and damage this home. Good luck with that. Bigger fish than you have tried to take MTC down, yet we who are loyal are still here.

We were always here for you, sending prayers, listening, offering support. Do remember that it can be difficult to do on our part when you vanish for days or weeks at a time, and when we do hear from you it is first a long list of excuses why you have not been in camp, and yet you just could not comprehend that life goes on with or without you. You were given every opportunity at every turn to remain uncollared, to learn, and advance, yet each time you failed yourself. All your promises to learn, do better, advance your standing, etc, was all left for you to do or not. You did not, which has been your pattern all along.

If what we do bothers you so much, do not involve yourself in our boards or our activities. It really is that simple.

I wish you well in life, and do remember... you chose to sneak out in the dead of night and in the shadows.  What we now do is no longer any of your business.

We will keep on keeping on.

Offline Taryn

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2015, 01:40:35 PM »
This is a response to this thread by that whom is being spoken about. It is a public section of the message board, so all can read it without having to sign up.

Response to thread

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2015, 02:25:49 PM »
Link doesn't work.

Please go back to your new playground and have your fun there.

buh bye
~*~~*~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2015, 04:34:49 PM »
Link doesn't work.

Please go back to your new playground and have your fun there.

buh bye

OMG!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Don't hold back sis, tell us how you really feel!!!!!

;D :D ;D :D ::) :o ;D ;D :D :D :o ;D ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-*

Offline Taryn

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2015, 05:37:04 PM »
I call bullshit, as it's now pointing to webmaze.com???? How the heck can it do that if the rest is pointing to the last part of the message board it came from??? Okay, have it your way, but you are now the laughing stock of all of Gor as you are doing the same stuff as you did before. Have fun in your little world, as that is all you have left.

And oh, yeah, you might want to go talk to KnighStorm, he has been trying to get a message to you that is rather important, but then again, you don't care much for anyone outside of your own cliche.

Offline Taryn

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2015, 07:38:51 PM »
I call bullshit, as it's now pointing to webmaze.com???? How the heck can it do that if the rest is pointing to the last part of the message board it came from??? Okay, have it your way, but you are now the laughing stock of all of Gor as you are doing the same stuff as you did before. Have fun in your little world, as that is all you have left.

And oh, yeah, you might want to go talk to KnighStorm, he has been trying to get a message to you that is rather important, but then again, you don't care much for anyone outside of your own cliche.

If I am, as you say, doing the same as I did before, I survived it then just as I will now. I do not make my stands with what is always popular. I make my stands when and where I feel it is right. None make this decision for me. I do, and I am fully and willing to continue doing so.

Naturally I care more for those within my Tuchuk family and those whom I hold dear and am honored to know and call brother and sister outside of Tuchuk. That would be a no brainer to anyone well... almost anyone. LOL

KS knows where I am, and I am in pretty much every night. He has always found me in the past, and nothing has changed with regard to my location and times of online availability at night.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2015, 08:33:46 PM »
http://darkerhorizons.com/tcp/index.php?topic=67.0

Since you broached the subject, I am more than happy to reply.

Sarant's post;

First off I would like to apologize to the room members here.  I have avoided speaking on this topic publicly and now have been left with no choice but to break my silence. I have strived hard to take the higher road, and have remained silent throughout everything that has been said about myself and other people I consider family.

I removed my presence and my character from Sarant's first Home nearly 3 years ago now. Unfortunately being content in Rp online and chatting with friends has caused serious butthurt issues with some members, and the leader in this other Home. I left upon my own accord and didn't look back, not once. My character is listed as shelved, and a color bead removed from her tags. It was my right as a typist to remove my character from a room, period. No one can 'forbid' another from playing their created character. I have both the raw html script, and the text script of said leaving.

The "Village idiot on the loose" post showed up so long after the fact, that I decided the best course of action was to remain silent and take the higher road. It is impossible to speak to this individual on any logical or rational level, what-so-ever.

My main thought on the initial post is, if I was such a horrible room member.....Ask yourself.
- How did Sarant'satstral earn 3 beads in camp. (Courage, Trust and Loyalty).
- Why was she made the Clan Elder of the Hunters Clan
- How come the av presents thread has the highest view and replied count out of all in that board section.
- Why are members of that room shelving or leaving that room, and why have they been leaving for years now. Why have others been kicked out, or slammed on the forum.
- Why would I have made av's for the people who now claim I 'chased' them out of Camp.

This man now claims he does NOT attempt to CONTROL others personal lives. Did he not originally post Village Idiot, because he found out I remained friends with people from the Camp? Or according to him I was making contact, again.

He claims that the final decision is up to the players. Then why was a character attacked and nearly killed for attempting to leave camp of her own accord. I believe that was reason enough for the typist to Rp her character leaving that home in the middle of the night and within the shadows.

He claims that the on goings in their Camp is none of our business. I fully agree! Now please stop peering at our forum, complaining about imaginary attacks being made, and stay out of ours? lol

Claims have also been made, that myself and one other are out to damage that camp. But will fail because bigger badder people tried and failed. What? I'm sorry but I don't care. Although I applaud the use of creative imagination, I do not have time for that ridiculous waste of personal time.

The accusations and fact-less claims are nothing more than whining, and I see it as little more than a really sad joke. Time reveals all truths and falsehoods, in the end.

"There is always three sides to every story. The 1st parties side, the 2nd parties side, and then the truth."

The Truth is, members left because they no longer found the Rp there suitable or they no longer felt comfortable being a part of that Home. The Truth is, the drama and defamation of character should have been kept to private or phone calls. The truth is, it's truly sad that the "VI" post was made not months after I left that home, but 3 years. The Truth is, I will always remember the good times of that Home. I will always smile when I remember the hilarious things that used to happen in good fun. I will not spread negativity as it was done to me.

Thank you for introducing me to Gor, and for who you used to be. It saddens me that someone that used to be such an amazing person, is now reduced to being engulfed completely by their own hate. To the point that they no longer seem to be able to see the good in anything. I forgive the slander, and the hate.

With much pain within my heart, and one last tear.
The typist behind Sarant'satstral Onyxbane.

Your PM's and overall attitude at last caused your removal from Tuchuk. You managed to cause enough upheaval, that I was forced to give you a time out, especially when you failed to reign yourself in and listen, hence controlling that temper of yours. A timeout which would have lasted only as long as was necessary for you to cool down enough to have discourse civilly.  But you would not enter into civil discussion, instead preferring to do things your own way as usual. I do agree, every person has the right to play their character as they see fit, but it is also the right of a room leader or a room's council, or a room in general to say YOU WILL NOT do that here, depending on how that room is set up to run.

You left me no choice in the matter. I will say, it was one of the hardest things I ever had to do as a room leader. It was not easy nor was it enjoyable in any way. Having been a room leader yourself, you of all people should understand how this feels.

I was, and am perfectly content to leave the past in the past. I have other matters to occupy my time that dredging up the past. The "Village Idiot" post was made as a direct result of issues and concerns brought to me by other members of Tuchuk with regards to your recruiting and badmouthing of MTC. Say what you will of me, I am used to it. But when you mouth against my home, family members, etc, you know I will not just sit back and do nothing, as I full well know you would not were the situation reversed. I know of no room leader past or present that would simply permit it.

It could have remained in the past had it been allowed to. Yet now, again after three months, Taryn's new character dredges it up yet again. To what end? To draw attention to the room you play in? To draw attention to Tuchuk and I? Please remember sis, some people are blind followers. Some will just take your post as gospel because it is in print on the net. Some will not. Some will come and see what MTC is all about and what if any issues exist. Alright, fine by me. Even bad publicity is still publicity. People love to come and check out the latest dirt, and that is how it goes. This type of bickering back and forth draws more attention to MTC than to where you now chat. My thanks.

In reply to your questions posed, I will be happy to reply, and the answers may shock you.

Your honors were rightfully earned over time in camp. Such were earned and approved by me, and such were never questioned. You displayed the knowledge of your Clan to hold the position of Elder, even if you were the only one in said Clan for most of your time with us. The AV thread on the wall was popular before you added your undeniable expertise to it, and it is still popular when others have need or requests for avs. Most are now handled "in house" so it is not as popular, especially with gifting avs as you have done. Again, I will not deny your outstanding abilities in that area. You are damn good at avs!!!!!

Taryn has been the only real established character to actually leave Tuchuk since my return from the serious health issues that took me away for quite some time. Most if not all of Gor remembers my health issues and the serious nature of such. I was unable to be in camp. Life goes on. People move on. Life does not stand still for all because of something halting the life of another either temporarily or permanently. My absence cost MTC some members.  The absence of any room leader for that amount of time will cause that. Slaves, as any room leader knows, come and go with the shifting wind, especially those without personal collars. A personal collar is what most seek, and some are just not willing to be patient and draw the eye of a Master or Mistress, as any room leader can attest to, and they vanish at the sight of any prospective Master or Mistress they come in contact with. It has been that way for the last ten to fifteen years.

Room leaders also remove problem members from their rooms when necessary. They do this by a variety of methods. Simple timeouts to cool down, collarings, cagings, whippings, killings, etc. It has always been so, and that is not likely to change. I end to lean towards the timeouts, or having a FW carry a collar around as a reminder, and resort to killing as a last resort. I know the attachment that is built towards a character and will remove that character only for the most serious of infractions or as a last resort.

Why the avs for those you were chasing out? Good question. Some of them were done before you became... shall we say... abrasive towards them. Perhaps you have made up with them and now get along since. Beats me. None of my concern.

Your rp abilities are outstanding. Sometimes mistakes were made, but we all make them, and most mistakes come from learning or lead to learning about Gor. They are expected, and often welcomed. If mistakes are made, then they are not active in the room. That is how I see it.

It was the PMs that became the issue. The rudeness, the growlies, and animosities. That was what led to your needing to leave for a time, and my deciding you did in fact need a cooling off period.

It was never the matter of you conversing with those of Tuchuk. EVER. It was what they were relaying to me that was coming from the contacting. I always recommend and inform to all of Tuchuk, that they make, keep, continue contact with their friends, but it is always wise to avoid discussing camp issues outside of camp. It does cut down on crap such as we have here at present. Like me, hate me, or disregard me, that is pretty good advice for anyone. People always disagree. Not bringing up that topic alone gets rid of one issue that could lead only to disagreement.

As for attacking and nearly killing Taryn for leaving... utter BS. A lie plain and simple to garner her attention or pity and after she returned, was called on it and confessed. So that is an argument that is null and void. I seek people that wish to be in Tuchuk. If those who wish to leave do so properly, I wish them well and part company. It is a pretty simple concept.

This is the first time I have visited your board, and would have never done so had Taryn not posted the link for my, and others viewing pleasure. LOL

As he rest seems wasted time, I will now get to the point. I too will always remember the good times we shared in Tuchuk, and for the time it lasted, your friendship. It is cherished and set aside in a special place.

I seldom entirely lock doors to past friends. Sometimes, for the sake of all I do close them for a time. But they are easily opened again.

I am more than happy to let all this drop, and I am sure others are as well if you and those associated with you are also willing. I will focus on my home, as I hope you wish to do towards yours.

I leave it up to you how this will go. Your call, so to speak.

I do wish you well and every success in all your endeavors sis.

*Huggers*