Author Topic: da board, da board, kay  (Read 625678 times)

Offline kay

Re: da board, da board, kay
« Reply #1350 on: January 30, 2007, 04:49:02 AM »

hahahahaha fred *shakes my head*
That was good ;)
I can't wait til this game is OVER.  You read that right....OVER....lol
Everywhere I go.....everyone is for da Bears....and they are beginning to tick me off....yeah you read that right too....lol
Vote for your state team people....not IL's team....*mumbles*
Well if the Colts don't win....I want da Bears to win.....how is that?  ;D

Okay fred the last bet was at $408.88....your $20 makes $428.88....I'll raise you another $20 bringing the bet to $448.88.  How is that?? *looks over*

Offline fred

« Reply #1351 on: January 30, 2007, 05:27:04 AM »

*takes kay hand*

well, well my dear................... you are sounding rather 'stressed' over this upcoming event?

Please to calm yourself and maybe go take two (2) Excedrins, lay down, and call me in the morning   (bill to follow)

Glad to see you were in the spirit, though, in raising the bet another $20.00.  I'll see your twenty and raise it another $9.00.  That's now $457.88?  (We'll still going to split 50/50?......... right?)   The extra money we could use to pay the taxi driver in costa rice to take us to the voyageurs' popular places they kink-out at:

I have come up with a TITLE to the next chapter in our book, I have entitled it:
"on the road to the superbowl via costa rica"

Offline kay

« Reply #1352 on: January 30, 2007, 10:56:48 AM »

Yeah yeah....you are right there fred go colts that maybe just maybe beat the bears that this could be stressful go manning just a bit?  Whatcha think?  lolol

Okay....tell ya what fred.....how about $488.18 for the bet? 

*tosses ya a quarter for turning da page* ;)

Offline fred

« Reply #1353 on: January 30, 2007, 12:29:37 PM »

kay................. I am wise to your ways?

your subliminal messages interpersed among written statements like: (quote from your last post) 
"you are right there fred go colts that maybe just maybe beat the bears that this could be stressful go manning just a bit?"   

Your subliminal messages are uncovered and are highlighted: go colts , beat the bears , and go manning

now ............. ALL can see HOW you have stooped to psychological warfare.  This does mean war!  (after I agree to the $488.18 bet)

gets my warpaint out and go bears fixes my face:

signed, 
rambo (da bear) fred

Offline Texas Sunshine

« Reply #1354 on: January 30, 2007, 05:32:44 PM »
*swings by and drops off a bag of Snickers bars*  Here ya go kay.    Now, where's my Fannie May?? ;D

Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

Offline kay

« Reply #1355 on: January 31, 2007, 05:12:38 AM »

Ohhhhhh rambo bear.....you are SO good.....lol
YOU caught those subliminal messages.  I am SO proud of YOU ;)
Animal game on baby!  I'm ready freddy!  laughs  *puts on my warpaint*  lol
Can you believe at the gym I am the lone colt?  *cwies*
Everyone is tallying up who is for da bears and who is for the colts.  *mumbles*
I'm the lone colt *mumbles more* and then we had to predict the score.  I put the colts ahead by 7...just like they are predicting or saying....but you know how that goes  ::)  lol

Oh thanks Texas Sunshine *opens the bag of Snickers* ;D
*tosses fred a Snickers* 
*hands TS a box of meltaway mints* or do you like the turtles?  With all this animal talk of bears and colts....turtles might be appropriate?  lol   
Oh TS....I had two pieces of Fannie May yesterday.  It was SO yummy.  Good thing I stopped at two....whew!

Offline Texas Sunshine

« Reply #1356 on: January 31, 2007, 05:55:14 AM »
  kay, oh dear.. I have to choose?  That is too difficult.   And just HOW did you stop at two???  Maybe that is why I keep going to the gym and not getting smaller.  I don't know how to stop at two!

fred, you look so cute with that war paint.  But if it is war paint, don't you think you could have chosen something more intimidating than a butterfly?   ;D  It might be a bit more effective if it was, say.. a bear?
Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

Offline kay

« Reply #1357 on: January 31, 2007, 10:35:20 AM »

Oh decisions, decisions Texas Sunshine *hugs*  lol
Hey you know what is good?  I know that creamy Fannie May is great, but if you are watching calories, dark chocolate is actually better for you.  Well like chocolate is really good for you, but you know what I mean....laughs
Dove's dark chocolate is good and the lil messages inside the wrapper are fun to read.
*hands you a bag of dark chocolate Dove's*  Enjoy!  Hey your tree post was fun Maple.  I enjoyed reading it ;D

Offline fred

« Reply #1358 on: January 31, 2007, 05:11:24 PM »
to: my lonely colt  :'(

funny........... youS should of been discussing trees

such a deal I have for youS.......................

I have been experimenting, for years, in cross pollination, genetic engineering, and tree grafting.

I have finally, successfully grafted a cocoa plant with an orange tree.
The result is a chocolate orange tree
the fruit is high in vi'tamin C and chocolaty too.

I have defined the tree for your edification --

chocolate orange tree:  (mixed breed) -- of rare strength, knows how to adapt, likes unexpected presents, of good health, not in the least shy, tends to look down on others, self-confident, a great speaker, determined, often impatient, likes to impress others, has many talents, industrious, healthy optimism, waits for the one true love, able to make quick decisions, of unusual stature, impressive, well-developed sense of justice, fun to be around, a planner, born diplomat, can be irritated easily, sensitive of others feelings, hard worker, sometimes acts superior, feels not understood at times, fiercely family oriented, very loyal in love, physically fit,  strong, muscular, adaptable, takes what life has to give but doesn't necessarily like it, strives to be content, optimistic, wants to be financially independent, wants love and affection, hates loneliness, passionate lover which cannot be satisfied, faithful, quick-tempered at times, can be unruly and careless, loves to gain knowledge, needs to be needed,  pleasant shape, tasteful clothes, modest demands, ends not to forgive mistakes, cheerful, likes to lead but not to obey, honest and faithful partner, likes making decisions for others, noble-minded, generous, good sense of humor, practical, very strong minded, a bit self-willed, honest, loyal, independent, hates contradiction or arguments, hard worker when wants to be, loves life and friends, enjoys children and animals, sexually oriented, great sense of humor, has artistic talent and great intelligence, extraordinary taste, handles stress well, loves anything beautiful, stubborn, tends to care for those close to them, hard to trust others, yet a social butterfly, likes idleness and laziness after long demanding hours at work, rather modest, talented, unselfish, many friends, very reliable, harming, sense of humor, very demanding but can also be very understanding, knows how to make a lasting impression, active fighter for social causes and politics, popular, quite moody, sexually oriented, honest, a perfectionist, has a precise sense of judgment and expects complete fairness,  of cool beauty, cares for its looks and condition, good taste, is not egoistic, makes life as comfortable as possible, leads a reasonable and disciplined life, looks for kindness and acknowledgment in an emotional partner, dreams of unusual lovers, is seldom happy with its feelings, mistrusts most people, is never sure of its decisions, very conscientious, intelligent, hard working, accepts what life dishes out, but not before trying to change bad circumstances into good ones, hates fighting and stress, enjoys getaway vacations, may appear tough, but is actually soft and relenting, always willing to make sacrifices for family and friends, has many talents but not always enough time to use them, great leadership qualities, is jealous at times but extremely loyal,  no ordinary person, full of imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self-confident, hungers for new experiences, sometimes nervous, has many complexities, good memory, learns easily, complicated love life, wants to impress, robust nature, courageous, strong, unrelenting, independent, sensible, does not like change, keeps its feet on the ground, person of action, loves sun, warmth and kind feelings, reasonable, balanced, avoids aggression and violence, tolerant, cheerful, calm, well-developed sense of justice, sensitive, empathetic, free of jealousy, loves to read and the company of sophisticated people.

Birthing date: anytime

COME,  taste my treat ;)  ;)

//back to our bet// that was $488.18?  let's double it......... for the more we bet, more we share when we win.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 04:39:50 AM by fred »

Offline kay

« Reply #1359 on: February 01, 2007, 04:47:42 AM »

Oh wipe those tears away fred....I'm not the lone colt anymore....there are 3 of us....but two pages of the other  ::)  lol
Anywoo....you are on buddy.....double or nuttin'....all bets are on *nods*
So how are your monsters doing in Miami fred?  I heard both teams had a two hour practice yesterday.  Is that it???  I also heard the Colts slept in an extra 2 hours??? Shouldn't they be up and at it bright and early in that 70 degree temp?
I get a kick that Rex's parents have season tickets to the Colts games....lol
They live close to Indy and actually Rex was raised there.

Hmmmmmmmmm getting our vitamin C and chocolate at once....you just might be on to something there fred....laughs
Hey did you take a combination of all the trees there or what?  *looks over*

I also heard that the Superbowl will reach 1 billion people.  It will be shown in 232 countries.  Like others have an interest in this game?  Oh oh fred....I bet there will be a lot of other bets going on....ya think?  lol

Offline Texas Sunshine

« Reply #1360 on: February 01, 2007, 05:51:57 AM »
kay,  I love Dove dark chocolate.  My problem is keeping it around long enough to get any of it.  It seems that when a bag of candy is opened around here, it mysteriously disappears.  I can't quite figure it out.  The wrappers do show up in the funnniest of places.. behind the couch, in the closet, behind kids beds.. go figure!

*hugs to kay since it seems fred isn't speaking to me.*  And yes fred, if you lose you do still have to do my laundry.  kay said so!  ;)

Offline fred

« Reply #1361 on: February 01, 2007, 10:22:00 AM »

kay................  how much of a fan are you?

A man had 50 yard line tickets for da Bear's/Colts Super Bowl game. As he sits down, a man comes down and asks if anyone is sitting in the seat next to him.   "No," he says, "the seat is empty."

"This is incredible," said the man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Super Bowl game, the biggest sporting event in the world, and not use it?"

He says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Bears game we haven't been to together since we got married in 1967."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But couldn't you find someone else -- a friend or relative, or even a neighbour to take the seat?"

The man shakes his head. "No, they're all at the funeral."

Go Bears!!!!!!!

and TS.......  while you are UP (looking for that opened bag)  could you get kay&I
another cold Miller LITE? They are in the  beer frig..  .............

and help yourself                       

to a chocolate orange...........

OH............ and we need more pretzels too?   

Offline kay

« Reply #1362 on: February 01, 2007, 12:29:01 PM »

OH fred...that is an awful joke *shakes my head*  lol
That makes him a true fan.  I am not a fan at all I suppose.  OH fred!  lol

*hugs* to Texas Sunshine.  You can ignore fred if you choose to Texas Sunshine.  fred has two feet to get up and get himself a beer....laughs
Direct him to the beer frig himself --------------------------->  ;)

Offline fred

« Reply #1363 on: February 01, 2007, 06:56:21 PM »

Wait............ just one darn minute.

leave my two feet out of this conversation, please.  We most of us all have two (2) feet 
                                                                                  (2/3's of a yard).

I would of gladly got youS, your beer if I was UP (and the pretzels too) but seeing that YOU were up, already, looking for that open bag................. "I thought maybe, you would of graciously gotten a beer for us........ since I would of got it for you if I were up"...........................
Hmmmmmmmmmmm does this conversation sound familiar?
is the reasoning correct?

again points to frig ------------------>   
here laddie.............  go fetch 

Offline kay

« Reply #1364 on: February 02, 2007, 05:11:55 AM »

Oh alright fred!  I'll get the beer for you since I am up and at 'em  ::)
Poor TS has enough to wait on there.  Would you like anything TS?
Are you sure you want beer this early though fred?  How about this afternoon?
I'm sure I will still be up and at 'em then too *nods*  lol

Okay freddy.....ready for some football???
Super Bowl Sunday is soon upon us ;D
Prince is performing the half time entertainment??  Was no one else available or what?? 

Good luck with the Bears fred *shakes your hand*  :)
AND all I can say is:

GO COLTS!