Author Topic: da board, da board, kay  (Read 625979 times)

Offline kay

Re: da board, da board, kay
« Reply #1815 on: August 20, 2007, 04:48:10 AM »

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thanks fred *woof* ~hugs~  ;D

Something is to be said about the power of suggestion.  I had a chili cheese dog this weekend....well okay, I had two chili cheese dogs this weekend.  I guess I wasn't gonna rest easy until I did?  laughs  Anywoo, they were delicious ;)

Offline kay

« Reply #1816 on: August 20, 2007, 04:49:11 AM »

*tosses fred a quarter*  I see that I turned da page!  AND to think YOU didn't even have to tell ME this time?  Amazing....laughs

Offline fred

« Reply #1817 on: August 20, 2007, 12:46:16 PM »
* TUMS up* for kay,
                        for making her contribution w/o being told.

*hands kay my TUMS® .                               
and kay, do you know what I learned from surviorman® ?  "when outta TUMS® chew on some charcoal from your campfire and nibble on some seashells?"

"Several over-the-counter products consist entirely of activated charcoal (incinerated vegetables) and calcium carbonate (pulverized sea shells, known commercially as TUMS® . Activated charcoal is administered to drug overdose patients to absorb poisons (and anything else it encounters in the stomach—including essential nutrients).

Les my main man, knows more or les?

« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 05:27:52 PM by fred »

Offline kay

« Reply #1818 on: August 21, 2007, 04:55:25 AM »

*tums up for fred* on that interesting info.  I had no idea on any of that.  I never take tums....so I am passing the bottle back to you.  I know some people take tums not only for the tummy thing, but also for the calcium.  I guess tums are a good source of calcium. 
Can we use that bag of charcoal for a cookout?  We can throw those seashells in a bucket of sand.  I'll cook and you can play in the sand *hands you a sand shovel* lol  8)

Offline fred

« Reply #1819 on: August 21, 2007, 07:07:09 AM »

Ooooooooooooooooo

sand, a bucket, and a shovel..............

and with kay cooking sand burgers?

one's can only imagine?

think of the wonders?

Offline Texas Sunshine

« Reply #1820 on: August 21, 2007, 08:01:56 AM »
*drive by hugs*  I hope all is well with you both.  Things are crazy here.  I have a daughter getting married in about 7 weeks.  HELP!  So much to do.. so much to do..
Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

Offline Praegorn

• Lady Serenitee's deepest admirer
    • Praegorn's Path
« Reply #1821 on: August 21, 2007, 06:54:00 PM »
TS!  Long time no see, woman!  (don't really have anything to say other than that. *LOL*)
Editor of MacLaaran\\\'s Herald<br />MacLaaran Council member<br /><br />

Offline kay

« Reply #1822 on: August 22, 2007, 05:55:09 AM »

Whoaaaaaaaaa fred....what a beautiful sand castle!  See what a shovel and bucket will do?? laughs

Okay back to cookin the burgers here AND not sand ones!  lol 

Nice to see you TS if only with a drive-thru hello *hugs*
Hmmmmmmmmmm fred....maybe I should go through a drive-thru for those burgers?  Thanks for that idea TS ;)
Hey I know and understand your craziness there TS *nods*  ;D
My daughter is getting married in less than yours.  I am ready to go.  I am SO excited and can't wait. 

You owe a quarter please Praegorn!
fred....maybe the drive-thru people should owe two quarters....whaddya think?

Offline fred

« Reply #1823 on: August 22, 2007, 05:46:14 PM »

NOT the drive-thru I expected:     

I only wanted a bag of burgers to go --  another fine mess you got me into kay!

kay & TS..... here is a drive thru your girls could both use:

beep beep and "I do"

MAN......we could of used those burgers for a drive thru reception?

Offline kay

« Reply #1824 on: August 23, 2007, 04:55:53 AM »

Holy moly fred!  A drive-thru chapel?  Talk about a quickie I DO....I don't think so....laughs 
We want to walk down the longggggggggggggggggggggg aisle.
Oh my and it's a long one too.  *practices walking*  Does one practice walking? laughs  I don't think so.  Can I do a few ~~waves~~ and a few ;)  ;)?
Maybe I'll have some  :'(  but they will be tears of happiness of course and then some  :-*  :-* and then  ;D  ;D

Offline fred

« Reply #1825 on: August 23, 2007, 09:30:02 AM »

I've got to quite drinkin so early in the morning?

all I can see is twins in your last post.

(find the idential twins standing next to each other)

;)  ;) <------ twins  :) ;) :D ;D >:(  :( ;D :) 8) :-[  :-* :'(  8) ;D    8)  8)   :o :( >:( :) ;) :D ;D ???  :-\   :'( :-* :-\ :-X   :-*  :-*   :o :( ;D :) :P :'( :-* :-X  ??? >:( ;D :D :) ;) :) ;)  :'(  :'(   :-X :-\ :-* 8) :o :( <---waldo  :) ;) 8) :P :-\ :-* >:(  ;D  ;D   <---------------- isn't them guys: Doctor Tooth and his twin brother

NOW, can you find the blues brothers?

« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 02:35:21 PM by fred »

Offline Texas Sunshine

« Reply #1826 on: August 23, 2007, 04:19:55 PM »
*LOL*  Please fred, DON'T tell my daughter about the drive thru chapel.  She might do it!!  She hates big productions and just wants a very small wedding.  That is fine.  I just wish she would do it HERE in Texas.  grr..

kay, your daughter is getting married too? What date?  I am seeing dresses and tuxes in my sleep!  I bought the cutest little suit for my youngest.  He is the ring bearer.  I can see it now.. *holding my head*.  He might sprint down the aisle, interrupt the minister, sit on the pillow or something.  He just turned 5.  My 11 yo, Kathy, is so wrapped up in this *dress* thing.  She has the perfect dress, wants her hair done "just so", is worried about what shoes she will wear, and is pestering me for kidd gloves.. and she isn't even in the wedding party!  And I have to get this whole crew ready to travel to California for this wedding!  *sigh* This daughter never did anything *easy*. 

Prae,  good to see you too!! LOL  Hope all is well with you and yours..
Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.

Offline Texas Sunshine

« Reply #1827 on: August 23, 2007, 04:33:00 PM »
Here is another tale from my house for you, kay..

James, 5, and Seth, 7, were sitting on the couch discussing outerspace, space walking, the space shuttle, etc.  I heard them discussing it for quite some time.  The conversation eventually changed, and they went their seperate ways to other activities.  Seth went outside to play, but I noticed James lingering in the open door, looking out.  He would step out for a moment, then come back in.  This happened repeatedly.  After a few moments, I told James to shut the door because it was 95 degrees outside and the room was heating up.  He came in and closed the door and watched Seth out the window very closely.  A few minutes later he opened the door again and started the same routine... step out.. step in.  Finally he went all the way out on the porch, so I shut the door.

As I walked away, we heard sudden pounding on the door.. very frantic.  James was rattling the doorknob but couldn't get it open.  He then moved to the window and was banging on it with all his might.  Tears were running down his face, and he had one hand on his throat.  He was obviously terrified of something.  I opened the door quickly to see what was wrong.  He came running in saying "I couldn't breathe!  I couldn't breathe!!"  The tears were still flowing.  When I asked him why he couldn't breathe he said, "Seth said if you go outside, there is no air.  You have to wear special suits or you die!"  Trying hard to hide my laughter, I said "That is in space, sweetheart.  Not here on earth."  His tears dried up as quickly as they came, he flashed me a surprised smile and said "Oh!".. and ran off.  That was it.  No other comment from him.

Offline Praegorn

• Lady Serenitee's deepest admirer
    • Praegorn's Path
« Reply #1828 on: August 23, 2007, 06:57:56 PM »
TS, things are quite well, thank ye!  Nice to see a familiar face come back to the boards! ~smiles~
Editor of MacLaaran\\\'s Herald<br />MacLaaran Council member<br /><br />

Offline fred

« Reply #1829 on: August 24, 2007, 05:48:31 AM »

good morning.................

Please, to remit 25 cents?   ::) ::)