Author Topic: Disaster!  (Read 3906 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Disaster!
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2010, 04:06:54 PM »
Kids are wonderful.  I still tell my adult daughter that she owes us a VCR.  When she was little, she decided that the slot where you insert the cassettes was a perfect place to store her 'Play-Doh'.  I took it into the repair shop, and they just shook their heads, and told me to buy a new one...it would be cheaper than the repair bill.

And, never ask me why our pygmy goat, 'Snowball', owes me $5.
 :D

My goat, "Rocky" owes me a few shirts as well as a couple of pairs of shorts. Then too, I am thinking of tossing him on the grill.

Does anyone know how BBQ goat tastes or know the best way to cook a goat?

Feed it nothing but white rice and milk/water until it shits nothing but swelled up white rice. This cleans out its system beautifully.

Shove it on a spit and cook right from the hoof.

Peel off the skin and the crusty hair burn stuff and it should be nice and juicy inside. Scoop out the rice and add mushrooms, onions, peppers, etc and season to taste before setting it just to the side of the coals to simmer and allow the rice to soak up the juices from what you added.

Slowly turn the rest of the meat over hot coals while basting with your choice of glazing. Some like bbq sauce, but I also like ham glaze and pineapple. When glazed and slightly browned... serve it up on a bed of rice you made.

Remember to also serve up the heart and liver as well.

Some view the brains as good eating. But brains are not for everyone. The tongue is good if you peel it but be prepared for a slightly chewy goodness. You can flavor the tongue nicely by making sure you spit it through the nose, and stuff its mouth with sweet seedless grapes and wire the mouth closed. Let them cook down in there and keep the tongue moist.

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2010, 04:13:19 PM »
Kids are wonderful.  I still tell my adult daughter that she owes us a VCR.  When she was little, she decided that the slot where you insert the cassettes was a perfect place to store her 'Play-Doh'.  I took it into the repair shop, and they just shook their heads, and told me to buy a new one...it would be cheaper than the repair bill.

And, never ask me why our pygmy goat, 'Snowball', owes me $5.
 :D

My goat, "Rocky" owes me a few shirts as well as a couple of pairs of shorts. Then too, I am thinking of tossing him on the grill.

Does anyone know how BBQ goat tastes or know the best way to cook a goat?

Feed it nothing but white rice and milk/water until it shits nothing but swelled up white rice. This cleans out its system beautifully.

Shove it on a spit and cook right from the hoof.

Peel off the skin and the crusty hair burn stuff and it should be nice and juicy inside. Scoop out the rice and add mushrooms, onions, peppers, etc and season to taste before setting it just to the side of the coals to simmer and allow the rice to soak up the juices from what you added.

Slowly turn the rest of the meat over hot coals while basting with your choice of glazing. Some like bbq sauce, but I also like ham glaze and pineapple. When glazed and slightly browned... serve it up on a bed of rice you made.

Remember to also serve up the heart and liver as well.

Some view the brains as good eating. But brains are not for everyone. The tongue is good if you peel it but be prepared for a slightly chewy goodness. You can flavor the tongue nicely by making sure you spit it through the nose, and stuff its mouth with sweet seedless grapes and wire the mouth closed. Let them cook down in there and keep the tongue moist.

You had to ask didn't you Rick...You just had to ask.   -just shudders on the thought of eating the tongue of a goat-

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2010, 04:22:10 PM »
You had to ask didn't you Rick...You just had to ask.   -just shudders on the thought of eating the tongue of a goat-

Better than eating his twig and berries dont you think?

Raz

Offline RickBulow74

• Da insane one who Owns the Narrative
    • Rick's Crazed World
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2010, 05:04:16 PM »

Raz

Luckily the goat is neutered, so the twig and berries are not there.
OOC - Rick

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2010, 06:50:04 PM »

Raz

YES it is Raz.  And see...didn't have to worry on that anyway.  -lol-  Mountain Oysters are not on my list of things to eat.

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2010, 10:56:14 PM »

Raz

YES it is Raz.  And see...didn't have to worry on that anyway.  -lol-  Mountain Oysters are not on my list of things to eat.

consider this.... I have to live with the man who knew the answer... and I make CLEAR... HE knew the answer.. I did NOT.. nor do I ever care to test his answer... thankyouverymuch.
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2010, 07:08:44 AM »
About the same as eating racoon.  Not bad really
bye bye!

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2010, 08:24:27 AM »
*GASPS*

She called my bubby "destructo boy"... She is mean.. just mean..

said in the most loving way. I promise..-snicker-..
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2010, 08:50:12 AM »
*GASPS*

Yeah I did. -lol- And of course it was in the most loving and adoring way -nods solemnly-

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2010, 02:25:23 PM »
*GASPS*

Yeah I did. -lol- And of course it was in the most loving and adoring way -nods solemnly-

LOL the same you look at Terran and Tell him " YOUR! son is screaming/needs changed/ is destroying something again" lol
bye bye!

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2010, 09:54:28 AM »
Well...his sperm did make him a destructive little boy instead of a cell phone hiding little girl.. so..