Author Topic: The Whereabouts of the Herder  (Read 2400 times)

Offline Shylina Marie

The Whereabouts of the Herder
« on: April 18, 2010, 09:27:41 PM »
Herder is in the herd and tending to clan business and will make her presence known if and when her can.  I'm sure Brothers Happy Henchman and a certain Kailla clan Elder knows where to find said herder.

OOC NOTE:  tomorrow morning at 5 am I leave for Louisville, because we lose an hour due to time zone.  I have teeth being removed by an oral surgeon at 8:30.  There is a possibility of the jaw being dislocated or fractured due to very thin bone in the area  and I just flat out have a small mouth.  If I am grumpy, bitchy, irratable, angry, insane, hateful, mean, want to cut your nuts off, want to bitch slap you.  Its NOT personal.  I have PTSD and CSD. ( Post traumatic stress disorder and combat stress disorder).  Its active and has been for a while now which is why you don't see me much as it is.  Throw pain on top of this and well I think you can do the math.  We don't do narcotic pain meds unless its completely necessary because I have a history of pain med addiction thanks to docs that like to push pills.  I will let the ones close in my world know whats up after I get home tomorrow and I'm sure someone will post an update.  I'm just praying I don't beat the shit out of someone tomorrow.

see you soon Tuchuk and don't kill anyone before I get back.  I wanna watch
Shylina Marie
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline Alex

• Wapike
Re: The Whereabouts of the Herder
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 09:31:53 PM »
.. your in my prayers Shy..
bye bye!

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2010, 09:44:55 PM »
you know how to reach me sis... if you need anything darlin im only a dial away

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2010, 10:28:59 PM »
LUCK!!!
 ;) :) :-* :-*

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 04:33:38 AM »
sending love and positive thoughts Your way....

~snugs~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2010, 05:12:01 AM »
Good luck and take care. 

Offline RickBulow74

• Da insane one who Owns the Narrative
    • Rick's Crazed World
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2010, 06:33:54 AM »
Good luck indeed. If you need to talk, my PM is open, though not a member of the Home I am always willing to lend aid to those I cal friend, and those of MTC are indeed my friends.
OOC - Rick

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2010, 09:47:34 AM »
I will say special prayers for you, Shy, and keep you in my thoughts.  Thank you, again, for your service.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2010, 10:05:25 AM »
Good news is that all the teeth on the removal list are out.  and I didn't kill anyone

Bad news is that I have sutures in the very back of my mouth as the roots of said impacted wisdom tooth had protruded into the space just below my right ear. everytime I swallow its like being stabbed with an ice pick.  They found out very quickly that a pediatric bit block will not fit in my mouth at all. (( snickers because I freaking told them that)).  so needless to say I have meds for pain.  meds for infection.  specific instructions about leaving sutures alone.  and I still want Morephine.
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2010, 10:54:52 AM »
*Just commands my GS Wapike to smack my sis upside the head to put her to sleep when needed for pain. About seven or eight times a day should do the trick.*

::) :-* :-* :-*

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2010, 11:49:53 AM »
Hun, just reading what you are going through now, had me going through sympathy pains... When you are able to understand what is going on around you, meaning when the pain is mostly gone, I will explain to you what happened to me and my left eye tooth... The one tooth that caused my parents $1500-2500, never have gotten a straight answer from either of them on the price, I guess it's still a touchy subject, and was removed nearly 9 years ago, with a co-pay of $10... ~RME~

I hope you take it easy, and though it does require you to swallow, I would suggest soft foods, such as broth, milkshakes, tea, and other things of the like... I found out when I got my 12 yr old molars removed, that those foods actually slide down my throat without having to forcefully swallow, which is possibly what is causing you so much pain... Love you hun, and I have a candle of healing lit for you, for a quick and a little less pain come tomorrow.. ~huggggggggggggggles~

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2010, 11:52:24 AM »
*smack* glad you are all ok darlin
bye bye!

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2010, 03:57:27 PM »
I heard its best to stay away from hot things like tea and broth that way you dont get dry sockets where the teeth were.... but good luck! smoothies are always good

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2010, 04:16:33 PM »
Bananas too.  Those are good and soft for you to eat easily. 

Glad to see you survived and good luck on healing.   :)

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2010, 04:27:31 PM »
No matter what anyone says, do what your dentist says.  Follow their instructions to the letter and do not stray just because something might be soft or warm or cool or easier to swallow or you think it is.  Dentist's instructions...to the letter.

I know everyone has good intentions of their suggestions but not everyone feels pain the way you do nor is everyone else's immune system like yours.  We each have our own quirks that designate how pain receptors react and how we heal.

Raz