Author Topic: What Every Mom Needs  (Read 995 times)

Offline ameeshia{B}

• Buddha's pet
  • Be kind to your food
What Every Mom Needs
« on: April 26, 2010, 11:23:09 AM »
Being the mom of one of the "Most adorable" baby girl's ever (My doctors words.. haha, but yeah I am braggin).

I couldn't help but share this when I found reference to it on another forum today.

To all moms.... You know you wanted to do it... I have threatened too.... You know you dread running into the store with the baby in fear of the random stranger tugging on their hands, feet, patting or blowing germy kisses into their face... well.. now you know it is ok... PeopleofWalmart presents.... "Don't touch the baby"

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?p=235

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
Re: What Every Mom Needs
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 12:19:28 PM »
That is the best idea I have seen in a long time... I think I will be getting my niece and nephew one of those signs for when their child is born in couple of months, though I believe I will make the sign a bit bigger because we all know someone will claim "Oh I didn't see that sign", then continue on doing it anyway... ~face palms~

I usually smile and talk to the baby from at least two people distance, while talking to mom or dad about how old they are, and how they are faring with the little one...

Offline Ariakas

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 01:04:18 PM »
people really just grab on your babies??? I would be breaking hands and arms

Offline C h e l s i a

• In the end only kindness matters
    • MTC
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 01:24:42 PM »
They do!! and now that i have THE most precious grandson(11 months) and granddaughter(10 hours old)..i will surely be breaking arms,legs and everything in between -angelic smile-
everyone sees who i appear to be but only a few know the real me you only see what i choose to show theres so much behind this smile you just dont know

Offline ameeshia{B}

• Buddha's pet
  • Be kind to your food
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2010, 02:08:28 PM »
people really just grab on your babies??? I would be breaking hands and arms

Yeah it is messed up.

I was in the store that I work at for my second job off duty and had my lil princess on my hip. Some random customer just came up and started tickling her feet playing with her hands and touching her face. I kept spinning away from her but I think the crazy witted lady thought I was playing a game cause she didn't stop. I ran back to the bathroom till she left.

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 05:36:20 PM »
i simply 'auto-smacked' hands away. When both of mine were that small.   ;D
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-