Author Topic: just letting everyone know  (Read 982 times)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
just letting everyone know
« on: August 24, 2015, 02:49:45 PM »
i will not be in camp this night..i would end up in a cage if i came in....my ride cancelled on me for the 4 time today.. they said i was not enrolled.. but it is funny that they gave me a ride last month to get blood work down from the same place.. and they gave me a ride to my mental dr that same month but no i am not enrolled.. so they told me that i would have to take it up with my insurance company.. ok so i called the insurance company they said hold on and they got on the phone with med-ride.. the lady that she talk to said that i WAS enrolled she did not know what was going on.. ok.. that is done.. i call and cancled my appoment for tomorrow.. made a new one for Monday .. then called med ride back.. ok that gives them 7 days to get me a ride.ok every things is fine and dandy.. then they had the gall to call me and tell me that they had a ride for me tomorrow and will be picking me up  ( ok i am boiling mad by now) i went flame on them and DID NOT ask to speak freely.. i told her to stick her ride that i was not going.. she ask why. so i tell her that i just called there and they told me that they cancelled.. so i made other arrangement.. may be by Monday you will have your shit togater and have me a ride and not concell on me again ... i was so mad that Mistress had to cook tonight because i was affraid that i would burn the food up.. and then she told me that i did a good job of going flame on them  lol will be in tomorrow since i have NOWHERE  to go..
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: just letting everyone know
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 05:38:45 PM »
You have more patience than I. I would have been busting heads by now.

kiahMTC

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 05:21:43 AM »
~leaves hugs and hope for a better day~

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2015, 07:21:54 AM »
-just hugs and sends love-