Author Topic: WEBMAZE OHIO GATHERING 2006  (Read 69584 times)

Offline Ayelen

• ... Annals Blog Updated July 2010 ...
    • MoonProductions
Re: WEBMAZE OHIO GATHERING 2006
« Reply #135 on: March 31, 2006, 03:37:45 PM »
WELLLLLLLLL...

Since I'm a Libra, I'll say that the scales are tipping toward the positive that I'll be there.

I already cleared it with hubby... and ..... My boss owes me big time so if I do come, I plan on arriving Wednesday night/Thursday..

Soooooooooooo............................

~psssssssssssssssst~ my Cherished?  if I do come, want me to stop by the Greek meat store for those .... objects .... we talked about?  ~WEG~

~simply talena

Offline ameeshia{B}

• Buddha's pet
  • Be kind to your food
« Reply #136 on: March 31, 2006, 05:33:59 PM »
~hugs~ ;) it wouldn't be the same without you :)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #137 on: March 31, 2006, 07:32:29 PM »
JDL!!!

ummm... let me get back with you on that. but there IS a good possibility. *W*

KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Vala

« Reply #138 on: March 31, 2006, 07:37:01 PM »
WooHooo  da bear comingggggg!!!!!!

Vala

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #139 on: March 31, 2006, 09:00:25 PM »
as of right it is still a go for Me to be there.  I can not wait.  but as long as no suprises come up in My family I am going to be there.  even if I have to take a bus down to Toledo where I am being picked up at*G*

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #140 on: March 31, 2006, 11:41:43 PM »
outstanding!!!

Mysta

« Reply #141 on: April 01, 2006, 02:01:33 AM »
*takes prism's hand and thwaps it upside My head*L* Yes, thats a good idea*L* My brain has been fried all day...am not thinking quite straight...
*muses* IF I am able and welcomed to attend, im an excellent cook, if its encouraged to bring food, or help with dinners?(will go read it now) and can help make quite a spread!!!
*L* can also make jello shots quite well, and will be the designated sober person! or shot passer out person when others arentt quite able ta reach em*L*
also am a first responder, so can be on hand and sober for any unforseen yuckies or owies!

*edits to add*
I first thought, with tired eyes, that it said BATES Motel*L*
I know that it will be unlike Gorfest*L* but I hope they can handle Us!*L*
Id dearly love to go, that time frame works wonderfully, I may drive(if I have a vehicle, 99percent chance I will by then*L*)
Should I call to see if rooms are available? Or kick in for costs of sharing rooms already selected?
My financial situation has stabilized wonderfully, and, I may have some extra plane tickets lying around, if Someone would like to go, but budget does not provide for, I would be more than happy to donate them!(Id got them for hawaii, but their partner airline goes there, and they dont, so, bleh) Or, if anyone is between las vegas and there, I could give a lift.....I have friends (also from gor)that (i beleive ) are in that state as well, and will see about stopping through after the gathering..

So, would love input, if there are rooms available, or, someone seeking to cut expenses, I can pony up!
If youre in need of a ticket, private message me! Will have to see how close southwest travels there...

Oh Yah..the best guard for the Mt Dew is Me*L*....two sips of it, and i get anxiety attacks....(I cannot handle the caffiene!) So, itll be safe as hell with Me!

*Hopes Taryn isnt talkin about Me, even tho She owes Me a smackin or twenty...oh wait, dont I owe You them?*L*
Just cause Youre bigger doesnt mean you can, oh, wait, yes it does*L* *goes to find uberprotective steel corset as armour*
« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 02:17:11 AM by ~Serenity~ »

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #142 on: April 01, 2006, 11:29:54 AM »
You woman are in deep trouble... oh yea... ~snickers and plots some more~ oh I guess ameeshia's diet coke with lime isn't safe anymore, eh? ~chuckles and smirks as she turns on MSN to talk to you~

Mysta

« Reply #143 on: April 01, 2006, 11:47:51 AM »
Actually, the only items in trouble...would be, club soda, cream, and strawberry or rasberry syrup*L*
and...a glass of zinfandel or sangria...*knows doc wont go for abstaining each week, and havin em all at once*L*
I can cook like mad though! Requests,?? Can bring my crockpot, other slowcookers, and have meals fit for a king...err..Ubar!
Just need to know what to do about a room, or, sharing one!*gets a calendar*....drat, cant find one...*tries it in my head*....yah...ill be a lil wide...still praying all goes well...*sighs, closes eyes, and crosses fingers, toes and eyes* I need some good news....something wonderful to come out of all the heck lately!I need someone with a calculator or a calander...mutters...turn on msn..Taryn!

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #144 on: April 01, 2006, 03:46:46 PM »
*smiles and chuckles as I read all the plans in progress*

I am hoping to be able to attend. It's all going to come down to how huge I am, and how tired, etc I'm feeling. If I DO get to go, that will make one more person that can be the sober designated driver type person since I'm not allowed to drink right now.

Ok.. I request RIGHT now that if bear brings the stuff from the Greek place, I respectfully ask that I NOT participate since I actually remember what those plans were. I'm asking out on account of being preggers. *grin* Yes I am not afraid to use that to my advantage.

As for whether or not the Motel people can handle us... *chuckles* as I recall from last year, they thought we were rather tame!! We were so concerned that  we were respectful of their other guests that during the day it got a bit loud,but at night we kept it pretty quiet since all we wanted to do by that point was sit and drink and visit. *chuckles* The owners were some awesome people and the wife was actually in SHOCK when she saw Kar sweeping up people's cig butts! After that we made the rule that butts belong in an empty cup, etc. NOT on the ground. Because of that, they allowed us to use their lawn for our games and allowed us to have a cook out on their property instead of going to the park. *grin*

Oh... and even tho I can't drink/eat em, I can bring my jello jiggler jellybean mold that I use to make jeloshot jellybeans. *grin* not so messy when you can pick em up and eat em. All you do is double the amount of gelatin, but not the liquids. I've had friends get tipsy off just 7 of my jellybeans... *innocent look* Actually, getting those little egg shaped cake molds would work really well too. I thought about getting some this year, but since I won't be able to eat em, I figured I'd wait.

ANd y'all can argue and fight over the drinks as much as y'all want. I'll be doin the water thing. *lol* But if anyone touches my snacks that I'll be bringing, probly mostly those oatmal onthe go bars, then there's gonna be problems!!

And dee? since i can't drink, I'm not bringing the moveable bar this year... *chuckles* you'll have to con someone else into bringing the hypnotiq and sprite. *grin*

Kitya

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #145 on: April 01, 2006, 03:52:47 PM »
as for butts on the sidewalk that tends to irk me, so I will be bringing the old old old spittoon that has been in my family for years, we have used it for cig butts for a few years at faire ~grins~

depends on the circumstances but as to the movable bar, I might be able to concoct something to make up for it, but right now, it's still iffy

Mysta

« Reply #146 on: April 01, 2006, 03:59:03 PM »
*laughs*..if my mental calander is right, il be 28 weeks...but dont go by my brain, im still talking to the oldest rugrat....I better sleep soon*S*..

I have a hoard of wonderfully brewed loki....that the guys left behind!
Ill sip and set with ya, Kitya....*if everything goes ok*....how far will ya be?
We can snicker at everyone else, and come up with fun games...

And...I didnt wanna be the first to ask, so Im glad You said it...I was WONDERING how the motel managers were going to take everything in stride!

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #147 on: April 01, 2006, 04:14:25 PM »
woobie has been collecting tobacco cans.. with lids... so we can just put a bit of kitty litter in each one, and everyone has their own butt can!!  *planning ahead*

also, been getting my "fear factor" ideas together.. *grins wickedly at kelsey*

~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #148 on: April 01, 2006, 04:16:38 PM »
I'll be about 34 weeks then... nice and big! *LOL*

And Taryn? my "moveable bar" was a bunch of my old alcohol that I had lying around all put into an iced cooler. *LOL* I htink I only bought maybe 3 bottles for the collection.

Kitya

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #149 on: April 01, 2006, 04:54:44 PM »
Kitya...

wrong!!! being knocked up does naught excuse you from fear factor.

;D