Author Topic: WEBMAZE OHIO GATHERING 2006  (Read 69578 times)

Offline Jay

• Hump de Bump!
Re: WEBMAZE OHIO GATHERING 2006
« Reply #180 on: April 05, 2006, 01:23:37 PM »
-puts Mine away then-  :-[

Disclaimer: We have no wish to offend you unless you're a twit.

A censor is a man who thinks he knows more than you ought to.

I don't see you, so don't pretend you're there.

Offline Yahira

« Reply #181 on: April 05, 2006, 01:29:00 PM »
~recalls....  something..  and just chuckles~

I'm saying nothing..   ;D

Karanis

« Reply #182 on: April 05, 2006, 01:55:08 PM »
Vala, You know You loved being pounced, there is nothing in the world like a Kar pounce  ;D

and I could bring all kinds of fancy undies, but then again, that may or may not necessitate actually WEARING underwear.......

oh......woops, did I say that outloud?  ::)

I didnt want to say this until I knew, but I really dont think J and I will be able to make it, as it looks like we're going to be smack dab in the middle of house building ((we're building it all ourselves after the framing piece is done on nights and weekends))........

we do plan on coming out to see Scott and woobie, it just probably wont be at the gathering......and it sucks BIG time because so many of you are going to be there, its going to be so much fun....

and if you guys dont mind, I really dont want to talk about it that much as to being there last year, and probably not being able to go this year, cause I get pissy and upset when I think about not being able to go....

but anyway, love you guys

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #183 on: April 05, 2006, 02:40:16 PM »
:'(

Karanis

« Reply #184 on: April 05, 2006, 06:30:19 PM »
I know Rags, I know, believe Me.......the picture of You and I is still on My wall and I look at it every day *soft smile* and I have a picture of woobie right beside it with that wrinkle nose full face shit eating grin she has.......was going to start a whole special "space" in My house for pics like that.......I will, I will....I'm just not too sure about this year, this year is a very expensive time consuming year, and I just dont know if we can do the whole 6 day away thing again ((we'd be driving out again, and obviously staying at a different motel as all the rooms are booked,)) but we'll see dear, we'll see, if I can finagle it I will, I just didnt want to wait till the last minute to tell you, cause trust me, I'm more upset about it than anyone....

Offline ~*jale*~ {Lil}

• Soul meets soul on lover's lips.
« Reply #185 on: April 05, 2006, 06:39:03 PM »
As You know Master Ubar, jale would love to come out for the gathering.  However, it is happening on the same weekend as another event that she cannot see her way out of at this time.  If things change, do You still have a recliner for her?

At any rate, she will be seeing You and her sweet sis woobie this summer, sometime in June if that is a good month for the two of Y/you.

Much love alway and always,

jale
Love is an act of endless forgiveness <br /> A tender look which becomes a habit. <br />~ Peter Ustinov ~

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #186 on: April 05, 2006, 06:53:02 PM »
there is ALWAYS a recliner.. and soft blankies that my mommy makes and sends!!!

*hugs you soveryveryveryveryvery tight*
I love you!
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline ~*jale*~ {Lil}

• Soul meets soul on lover's lips.
« Reply #187 on: April 05, 2006, 07:21:03 PM »
*beams*  there isn't anything like a "woobie hug" to let you know you are loved.

Can't wait to get me some more of them.

Love you too my sweet sis.

Check your mail soon.

*hugs*
Love is an act of endless forgiveness <br /> A tender look which becomes a habit. <br />~ Peter Ustinov ~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #188 on: April 05, 2006, 07:39:38 PM »
a recliner is always available.

and all the rooms are booked?

Catylynn

« Reply #189 on: April 06, 2006, 04:39:01 PM »
Is there and "underground" clubs .....   ;D and are there plans to go anywhere , i mean 4 days is at least 2 suitcases full .......  :-*

Offline Lilac

« Reply #190 on: April 06, 2006, 04:51:38 PM »
juuuuuunneeee!! -smiles at jale

In the end we're all just chalk lines on the the concrete.  Drawn only to be washed away. For the time I've been given, I am what I am

Offline Tiggie

• Stop the world..... I want the hell off!
    • Nightly Sins, Inc.
« Reply #191 on: April 06, 2006, 05:57:59 PM »
saph.. .I was told by Ubar that there will be no need to go anywhere.. He plans on entertaining E/everyone... *L*

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
« Reply #192 on: April 06, 2006, 06:21:39 PM »
saph... we usually do dinner one of the nights at the local chinese buffet and it is NOT a requirement to dress up for... other than that.. it's casual! casual.. casual.. there is a small cafe right next door to the motel, and a few camels down the road to stare at and a Walmart.. LOL..

We just kinda swim and play and torment each other and laugh and laugh and pounce and play and talk and relax ... no shoes, no shirts, no problems.. There is no real schedule .. except there will be games to play *rubbing hands together evilly* which aren't a total success unless Ubar gets wet, kelsey whispers to woobie "you are soooooo going to pay for this".. and talena nearly clobbers the judges with an iron skillet... LOL

other than that.. it's.. laid back and natural..
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

~*~~*~

Offline aisling{MTC}

« Reply #193 on: April 06, 2006, 06:32:41 PM »
*makes an icky face*

i think ill save everyone from seeing me in a bathing suit *shudders*

Thankfull that is optional  ;D

as it gets closer and closer, im getting more and more excited yay!!!

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
« Reply #194 on: April 06, 2006, 07:17:22 PM »
aisling.. feel free to enter the pool in shorts and tee or tank top... I personally wear shorts over my bathing suit bottom.. .. suits, per se, are not required.. however, nudity in the pool is not an option either.. You just bring what you will be comfortable in.. Your comfort, your relaxation and fun are what will matter..

*hugs*
woobie
~*~~*~

~*~~*~