Author Topic: WEBMAZE OHIO GATHERING 2006  (Read 69697 times)

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
Re: WEBMAZE OHIO GATHERING 2006
« Reply #525 on: July 14, 2006, 09:41:52 AM »
~goes to clean out the front of the truck cab, then shove Teg into the bed of the truck under the tarp with all the luggage~

Rule one MINNESOTA SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we needed a birth certificate to get a driver's license and we don't have a copy for either of us... so therefore the rental car went out the window... so we are driving in the truck and should be there sometime in the near future...

Sands

« Reply #526 on: July 16, 2006, 02:59:18 PM »
Has survived WM gathering 2006...

now back to work in the morning.....ugh

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #527 on: July 17, 2006, 06:43:27 AM »
*laffs* hey.. at least you can walk TT! I have discovered that Tylonol is a wonder drug.. it's the only thing that has finally made a dent in all the sunburn swelling. Yaaay! *lol* And now I'll get to get yelled at by my doc today for getting sunburnt in the first place! *chuckles*

Kitya

Sands

« Reply #528 on: July 17, 2006, 09:34:40 AM »
hey hey Kitya!

Glad the tylenol is helping....

-duck tapes a umbrella to your floaty next year- LOL

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #529 on: July 17, 2006, 09:48:31 AM »
*laffs* I think that's a very good idea... *makes a mental note to pack one for next year*

Offline Ayelen

• ... Annals Blog Updated July 2010 ...
    • MoonProductions
« Reply #530 on: July 17, 2006, 01:38:46 PM »
Let's see... last week, i made it there in 7 hours, which included two 1/2 hour stops to munch and stretch and fill up the ice chest and that sorta stuff....

today... i made it home in 5 1/2 hours which included a 45 minutes stop to eat and gas up ....

ummmmmm... no... i wasn't speeding...

too much..

hehe.. least i didn't get busted by Smokey Bear like the silly van behind me did...  did have one moment of excitement when the semi ahead of me lost it's tire and it was raining rubber all around me ... 

damn trucker ~puffs chest~  so i pulled up beside him after collecting my heart scattered everywhere and thanked him for near killing me and wished him a very nice day... :P

Okay... my head hurts and i'm off to lay down...

and i'm ready for next year...   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Huntress

« Reply #531 on: July 17, 2006, 02:35:10 PM »
Well I made it home. * coughs as I still dont feel so great* ....   Super  Raz is still on the road, and so is Lilac.

Vala
"It is said that only the heart of the mountain larl brings more luck then that of the vicious ,cunning sleen."
Outlaw of Gor, p. 37

kelsey

« Reply #532 on: July 17, 2006, 02:52:11 PM »
made it home fine.....dee....was a little uncomfortable...especially on that hard wooden chair when we stopped for lunch...*snickers*

I hate I-70....10 mile backup for no apparent reason

Offline Lilac

« Reply #533 on: July 17, 2006, 03:53:54 PM »
dies in a pile-

In the end we're all just chalk lines on the the concrete.  Drawn only to be washed away. For the time I've been given, I am what I am

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #534 on: July 17, 2006, 06:57:27 PM »
~hobbles to the board, stiff as all hell~

I'm home!

It only took me 3 1/2 hours when it should have taken 2... Damn rush hour traffic... Of course, it didn't help that I hit I-95 North instead of South, and it took me 45 minutes to realize my boo-boo... After all that sitting, I practically crawled out of my car...

Damn, my ass is sore.

And yeah, it was worth it... hehehehehe... I loves my birthday, yes-huh.

Now I'm off to post to the memories thread.  I'm trying to collect them all, there are so many... I'm going through Gathering withdrawl and trying not to get all blubbery and sappy and stuff...

Man I can't wait for next year!

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #535 on: July 17, 2006, 09:21:27 PM »
Let's see, truck pulling a trailer blew a tire off the trailer and scattered all across the highway as well as a rather nice sized one hitting my windshield.  Thats the second blowout I got to be involved in in two weeks.  Three road work ahead that shrunk the highway down to one lane.  One stop for gas and one stop shake the dew off the lillypad.  ETA from parkersburg to my house is 6 hours and 34 minutes.  Made it in 6 hours, including the stops and the traffic and road construction and 3 toll booths.

I love my bed. 

Raz

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #536 on: July 17, 2006, 09:26:37 PM »
The dew off the lillypad.  Whaaaaat a visual. *LOL* ~hums the Superman theme~

Glad you made it back safe!

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #537 on: July 17, 2006, 11:37:32 PM »
I made it home by 1 a.m. - and I HATE the atlanta airport!

~*~~*~

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #538 on: July 18, 2006, 12:09:03 AM »
*howling with ~that~ visual*

now what was jale{K} doing on Superman's lily pad? *saintly look*
and pictures the "feral glare" at the truck driver that dared to touch --the-- truck with any sort of damage...   (Raz, is that a *gasp* dust speck..... right there??  ::) )

*pats deeeee's sore ass*.. so glad to be of help to ya sis.. LOL

*and beams a sleepy grin at Sid* woobie made it home from the airport awake, but didn't stay that way for long after she got inside da house...

*pads back off to bed to sleep some more as rags and raz begin yet another Council meeting in the living room.. *

Is it next year yet? *sleepy grin*

~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #539 on: July 18, 2006, 11:38:02 AM »
Jay, Ray, and Taryn have made it back home safely.  They're having a bit of a problem with their internet connection but hope to be back online in a few days.