Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 449833 times)

Offline Lady Snickers

Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #105 on: September 13, 2005, 08:35:23 AM »
well My mom had her appointment to find out if she is going to have to have surgry or not. well she does.  she has torn some stuff inside her knee.  and the only way to fix that is surgery.  so she is gonna under at sometime.  just not sure. they need to make sure workmans comp does cover the surgery before it is set up.

and having yet another go around with My cousin saying she is no good and does not deserve to live.

it is one thing or another with My family.

but I just thought I would let E/everyone know what is going on

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #106 on: September 13, 2005, 01:11:13 PM »
you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers sis. :'(

with luck the surgery will be done with a scope procedure and the downtime will be short.

thoughts and prayers for your cousin's unfortunate misconceptions regarding life.

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #107 on: September 13, 2005, 04:53:58 PM »
aye it is being done with the scope and the doc said she will be off work for about 2 weeks after surgery.  so that is good news iin My life.

but My cousin has been taken to the hospital earlier this eve for the way she is acting and the things she is saying.  this is the 3rd time she has been in a hospital in less then a month.  I just don't know what to do about her anymore.  all this is just putting more stress on My grandma who does not need it at tall.

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #108 on: September 18, 2005, 12:11:02 PM »
~offering prayers for any and all that are in need~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline maysa

• -maysa-
« Reply #109 on: September 20, 2005, 07:20:34 AM »
maysa has been reading many of the posts here and it fills her with joy to see that so many of her Home are caring and understanding of what others are going through.  she would like to add, to these many posts, that her heart goes out to all the hurricane Katrina victims and families.  This especially hits home with her as she recently moved away from the Florida panhandle area and has been through at least six major hurricanes herself and can really relate to what these people are going through.  maysa does have friends and family in the destruction zone, thank goodness they are all well, she does pray fervently for those that are not well, and asks that you A/all do the same.

maysa

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #110 on: September 20, 2005, 10:00:10 PM »
continued thoughts and prayers for those in the devastated areas as well as those awaiting the arrival of Rita.

Offline ashle-moon

« Reply #111 on: September 21, 2005, 08:19:01 PM »
~softly smiles~..

Thank You Master Ubar for thinking of us in the path of this nasty nasty storm...it is headed right for this ones front door...dang it all...

loads up car and scrams...hoping house is here when one can return..sighs..

kotc

keep one in Your prayers please.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #112 on: September 22, 2005, 12:42:13 AM »
already done moonbeam. *huggers*  kotc :'(

Offline maysa

• -maysa-
« Reply #113 on: September 22, 2005, 02:25:24 AM »
maysa is praying for all those in the destruction path of Hurricane Rita, her family lives in the gulf coast area too, in the Florida panhandle, girl prays the storm does not make a turn and head toward them, she does not wish the storm on anyone and hopes it just fizzles out completely!

maysa

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #114 on: September 24, 2005, 01:59:06 PM »
For those who know about my rt, my Hubby's family all lives in Texas, and his parents live halfway between Houston and Corpus Christi, so... when Rita was a big bad 5, it was heading straight for my inlaws house.. which is less than 20 minutes from the coastline. They evacuated wednesday and went to hubby's Sister's place in Nacogdoches... but it seems Rita has a liking for them, since it turned and headed straight at them in Nac! *lol* Fortunately Nac is a decent distance from the coastline and we got a cell call from them today. They are ALL fine, no power, but fine. Mom and dad will be heading back home as soon as they contact someone to go see what kind of shape their house is in and to get back to the 3 donkeys that they unfortunately had to leave behind in the pasture to fend for themselves. 2 dogs and cat will fit in the minivan... three donkeys will not. *chuckles*  But the livestock should be fine given how much Rita had decreased and was a good distance from Matagorda Bay.

The only concern left is how much, if any, damage has been done tothe house and outbuildings since the folks have a modular. Thank god for hurricane insurance!

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #115 on: September 25, 2005, 08:10:05 AM »
My prayers continue for those affected by these horrible storms, and my heart goes out, as well, to all others in need for any reason...

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Claudia

« Reply #116 on: September 30, 2005, 11:07:28 AM »
I was just informed that my Father suffers from Prostate Cancer.

He will have Surgery on Wednesday.

Please, please keep him in your Prayers.
aka Savinella

Offline Onyx_Berit

• hmm
    • Mother's Prayer
« Reply #117 on: September 30, 2005, 11:14:32 AM »
My thoughts and prayers continue with all here who need them, specially Savi{{hugs}}

«ßerit»/Onyx

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #118 on: September 30, 2005, 02:45:35 PM »
prayers an thoughts to you and you father Mistress..

also to those affectted by mother nature..
duckie rules

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #119 on: September 30, 2005, 03:05:25 PM »
consider it done. :'(