Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 449564 times)

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #225 on: January 22, 2006, 01:35:23 AM »
all those in need of good thoughts and wishes have them..

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #226 on: February 06, 2006, 12:31:39 AM »
I wish for My step-mom's sister to be kepted in thoughts and prayers.  she went into the hospital a few days to have some type of blockage taken care of and her sugar was to high that day, so the surgery was done the day after that when her sugar was lower.  so she may be diabetic and I had found out today that even when she is given water to drink, she starts choking on it.  both her lungs have collapased.  I will post any updates on ehr as I get them.  so if i am gone for a few days and not on yahoo or msn then you all know I had to take an emergancy trip out of state and will be gone for not sure how long.  but will only do that if her condition does not get any better. 

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #227 on: February 06, 2006, 04:35:35 AM »
thoughts and prayers for her as well as you and the rest of your family sis. *huggers* KOTC

Offline Dream

• Some dreams are meant to be silent
« Reply #228 on: February 06, 2006, 06:35:17 PM »
I have never asked for prayers before....but am asking now.  We got a phone call tonight, from my husband's mom.  Seems his dad was taken to hospital last night, and the doctors have tried to prepare his mother, that he probably won't be coming home again.
Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #229 on: February 06, 2006, 08:19:50 PM »
Sis You and Your family are in My thoughts and prayers

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #230 on: February 06, 2006, 10:54:15 PM »
thoughts and prayers as we spoke sis. :'(

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #231 on: February 09, 2006, 12:04:27 AM »
but I was given an update on My family member that is in the hospital.  a feeding tube was inserted and they believe she might of had a mini-stroke, but her speech is slowly coming back.  so it is looking up some for her.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #232 on: February 09, 2006, 03:42:08 AM »
will continue the thoughts and prayers sis.

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #233 on: February 09, 2006, 10:19:54 AM »
her thoughts and good wishes go out to them that need them
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Michael

• Heads will roll .....
« Reply #234 on: February 09, 2006, 10:45:01 AM »
My thoughts and Prayers are with You My Sister Snickers... We go way back You know that -ss-

In the end, the only thing that Matters is the Example You leave Behind....

Michael

Offline Tuvok

« Reply #235 on: February 10, 2006, 10:50:23 AM »
I could use a few prayers for my family and myself. Im having some health problems  as well as my step-father and could use them. Rags knows but for those  that dont, My step father had a massive  heartattck early monday morning and  they lost him once  but he managed to pull through and  is coming home today but I wish  you all  would  pray  for him and  myself as well.  well  I  have a major  weight problem  plain and  simple  and I am struggling  with it  but making a lil head way  and have alot of  other  problems  as well. Not only that I am loosing footing with my  depression and its getting to much. I am having those thoughts that every depressed person knows are not good. Plus on top of  everything else we have no money coming in and the county  still is jerking us  around as well as the government as far as I am concerned so any prayers are appreciated or any help at all.. we are at wits end. I dont know how longer I can  do it. Thanks for listening guys  .. I know it seems  like im Whining  but after you get kicked in the teeth  just so many times you give up. So  pray for us.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #236 on: February 10, 2006, 11:06:13 AM »
thoughts and prayers continue for you and yours bro.

heng tough and never give up. stay with it with tenacity and eventually you will get a break. just take one thing at a time to avoid being overwhelmed.

Offline ~Dylan~

« Reply #237 on: February 10, 2006, 02:21:53 PM »
Thoughts and prayers to everyone who needs them.  I understand where you are coming from Tuvok, it's only been within the last 6 months things have financially settled out.  We are here for you, so don't feel like you can't lean on us a bit.  My ears are always open.

~Dylan~

Offline Danial

« Reply #238 on: February 10, 2006, 03:11:03 PM »
I hold all my Brothers and Sisters and slave close. Those that know of Daniels greif he tanks you for your support it will never be forgotten.
It is better to have lived fully then to die and old man

kelsey

« Reply #239 on: February 15, 2006, 08:11:55 PM »
asks everyone to keep kadi in your prayer and thoughts as she undergoes her surgery