Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 449468 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #255 on: March 03, 2006, 07:55:14 AM »
outstanding sis!!! will keep them up anyway. *W*

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #256 on: March 04, 2006, 08:35:08 AM »
now this time I need a different aunt in prayers.  she has been getting bad headaches and the doctor sent her for a cat scan before she came in to see him, and yesterday she got the results back and she has a tumor in her head and the doctor is not sure if it is cancerous or not and right now they are talking about lancing and draining it.  so can she please be put in thoughts and prayers. 

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #257 on: March 04, 2006, 01:01:02 PM »
color it done sis. *huggers*

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #258 on: March 06, 2006, 09:02:32 PM »
will keep both Your aunts in her prayers~s~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Danial

« Reply #259 on: March 13, 2006, 05:52:58 PM »
It is with great sadness I must report our Sister Johari was informed this day that her Father in law has passed away.

I am sure that like I, that the entire Tuchuk Family will be holding Jo and her family up in prayer during this time of sadness.
It is better to have lived fully then to die and old man

Offline Michael

• Heads will roll .....
« Reply #260 on: March 16, 2006, 10:58:24 AM »
I am asking for Prayers and thoughts for My Counsin who has been thrown into jail over something kinda hard to talk about.  But the family is pretty down right about now, so remember us if you will

Michael
In the end, the only thing that Matters is the Example You leave Behind....

Michael

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #261 on: March 16, 2006, 02:14:49 PM »
thoughts and prayers for you and your family, and for wisdom for those involved so justice may be served.

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #262 on: March 19, 2006, 05:10:10 PM »
Please keep my grandfather in your prayers.  He appears to have had another heart attack, though a minor one.  By the time the paramedics arrived, the three nitro pills and two aspirins had stopped the event.  His blood pressure, which had dropped from 155/70 to 60/42, had risen to 90/60 by the time they took him out on the stretcher.  But he's very depressed and saying that he hopes he doesn't make it, because he feels that he has outlived his usefulness and that constant illness is no way to live.  I'm more worried about his state of mind than his ticker. 

I will keep you informed.  Right now, I will be up all night and missing work tomorrow because I will need to monitor my grandmother, an Alzheimer's patient. 

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #263 on: March 19, 2006, 07:12:31 PM »
consider it done deemon daughter. *huggers*

Offline Yahira

« Reply #264 on: March 19, 2006, 07:40:28 PM »
~hugs~  Of course, hon...

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #265 on: March 19, 2006, 10:54:08 PM »
I don't have much of an update so far...

The EKG shows -- and has shown all night -- that no heart attack is in progress.  Either there was no heart attack, or it was stopped before the paramedics arrived.  If it was NOT a heart attack, it was a panic attack brought on by angina.  Either way, more tests need to be run through the course of the night and tomorrow.

We finally managed to get my grandmother to go to bed at sometime after 1 a.m. -- after feeding her a second "supper" at midnight, since she didn't remember having the first one.  It was all a matter of convincing her that it was, indeed, after midnight.  Life is fun.

So Ben is downstairs, attempting to sleep in my grandfather's recliner, while I am upstairs, prepared to get our daughter up and ready for school in a few hours.

I'm heading to bed now... Thank-you for your prayers thus far....

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #266 on: March 20, 2006, 01:57:35 AM »
~hugs dee tight~
you and your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers hon

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

kelsey

« Reply #267 on: March 20, 2006, 03:29:43 AM »
I will keep you and your family in my prayers sis...

Mysta

« Reply #268 on: March 20, 2006, 04:06:26 AM »
youre doing so very well for having so much on your plate, dee*S* i hope i can call you that*S*

Youre very very correct....state of mind can alter ones health much....its great of you to be able to see that too....
Ill pray for strength for you, to provide strength for your grandmother and grandfather(i know so very well what panic attacks are like myself)
I dont envy your position, but i send hugs and strength to you to help em hold strong.....tis a wonderful thing youre doing...dont let it get you down for long...

wonderful news about it not being a heart attack....id hug the stuffins out of him and tell him his usefulness will never diminsh, as long as he loves and is loved*S*
My own grandfather is not doing well....and will not go to the doctors(sadly, tis our way, look at me*L*) if needed, i will go to him and firmly accompany him to the doctor, bartering my own seeking more medical treatment as a bribe*L*
He cannot refuse his strongest-willed granddaughter.....im the only one in the family save for my aunt who wont take no for an answer and just let him be*S*
I know his time will come...as will us all....but not yet...

.....not yet*S*
hang in there, hun....Tis a small price to pay to help carry the load of a family's emotional burden....for the recovery and well being of family...bah...i hate sounding pontific.....
*sends big hugs*
Remember to take time for you too...

Catylynn

« Reply #269 on: March 20, 2006, 05:36:46 AM »
dee

You and your family are in my prayers , and if I can help in anyway just let me know ..

saphyre