Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 449412 times)

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #285 on: March 26, 2006, 10:00:12 PM »
her thoughts are with all that need them
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #286 on: March 27, 2006, 03:34:08 PM »
This is just not my... month.

First my dad was in the hospital with pneumonia and light-headedness; then it was my grandmother randomly vomiting; then it was my grandfather with chest pains of still indeterminate cause; then it was my entire family, myself included, with a stomach flu all weekend; and now my dad is back in the hospital.  Apparently, he got dizzy yet again and fell... from what or where, I don't know... and has hurt his back... again, I don't know how badly.  I don't even know if he can move his legs.  I'm still waiting for word.  Please pray.

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Yahira

« Reply #287 on: March 27, 2006, 03:42:00 PM »
~hugs~  My thoughts are with ya, darlin..

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #288 on: March 27, 2006, 05:10:09 PM »
consider it done deemon daughter. *huggers*

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #289 on: March 27, 2006, 05:31:42 PM »
you and yours are in my prayers dee

~hugs~
~*~~*~

Offline Dream

• Some dreams are meant to be silent
« Reply #290 on: March 28, 2006, 07:51:32 AM »
I just got word this morning that My Uncle has had a heart attack.  He was flown to the larger hospital where they found two blockages, one 60% and the other 90%. They did an angioplasty and put in a stint (or two, My Mom wasn't sure).  From what My cousin said, he is doing better, was awake and in good spirits.  Please send some good vibes this way for his recovery and return home.
Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them

Offline Amantha

« Reply #291 on: March 28, 2006, 08:44:14 AM »
Will put You in our prayers... I hope they caught the blockages before he had a heart attack which is the best for a speedy and full recovery.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #292 on: March 28, 2006, 10:30:40 AM »
thoughts and prayers for him as well as your family sis. *huggers*

Catylynn

« Reply #293 on: March 28, 2006, 10:44:16 AM »
My thoughts and prayers for only good things to both dee and Mistress Johari and their family ...

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #294 on: March 28, 2006, 03:28:04 PM »
*hugs to Mistress Jo for her Uncle's complete recovery*

It turns out that my father's co-workers were not entirely accurate when they described his accident.  After speaking with my parents today, I got the full story: 

Dad, who is a carpenter, was prying at a board with a crowbar.  The crowbar slipped, and he fell backwards onto a footer.  (For those of you non-carpenter types, a footer is a block of wood approximately twelve inches in height which is used while constructing the frame of a house.)  Taking a block of wood to the lower back is never pleasant, and it was the pain of his sprained back that made him pass out.  When he came to, he tried to continue working, but the pain made him dizzy and ill.  Finally, his boss took him the ER, where he spent seven hours waiting to be X-rayed.  Turns out that he didn't break any vertebrae, but the scans did reveal that he has pretty advanced arthritis.  He's been told to rest up for the next couple of days; then I'm sure he'll be on Celebrex or some such for the arthritis pain he's been too stubborn to acknowledge until he hurt himself.  Best of all, worker's comp is grabbing the hospital bill...

My grandfather continues to be in good health and spirits; my grandmother continues to be insane and evil; and the family as a whole has finally started to recover from the flu.

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #295 on: March 28, 2006, 07:58:57 PM »
glad things are looking up deemon daughter!!! *S*

Mysta

« Reply #296 on: April 01, 2006, 11:50:19 AM »
good to hear, hun*S*
I know I made a thread already...for advice and ideas...im praying so hard for my daughter....I just want to help her, and dont know how...would do anything, to help her..i just need to know how...
God rant me that wisdom..please...and the strength to be strong for all of Us...

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #297 on: April 05, 2006, 06:17:45 AM »
offering prayers and positive thoughts for Aall that are in need~s~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #298 on: April 05, 2006, 12:18:35 PM »
continued thoughts and prayers...

Vala

« Reply #299 on: April 05, 2006, 12:43:34 PM »
* hugs, thoughts and prayers*

Vala