Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 449351 times)

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #315 on: April 29, 2006, 04:56:53 PM »
My thoughts rest with Mistress Malefic... I forgot to read this thread and came to it late... ~sighing~  Is she out of the hospital yet?  Any further word?

And solli?  Wow.  Just... wow. LOL

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Yahira

« Reply #316 on: May 10, 2006, 06:37:45 AM »
Everybody, I am needing some great big thoughts and prayers sent this way..  Very early this morning, my fiance's very best friend in the world was killed in an accident on his motorcycle..  I don't know any details at all right now.  I don't even know how it happened exactly..  All that I do know is that my other half is devastated..  Scott's family needs prayers right now, as they deal with his loss..  D needs prayers right now as he copes with this..  and I think that I may need them as well, not only to be able to help him, but also because it brings up some really deep pain for me, too... 

~*Alexya Romani*~

« Reply #317 on: May 10, 2006, 07:35:07 AM »
-sends my thoughts and prayers and lights a candle for Your friends Mistress-

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #318 on: May 10, 2006, 11:09:01 AM »
Keeps everyone who needs them in my thoughts and prayers
~*~~*~

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #319 on: May 10, 2006, 11:37:08 AM »
sends thoughts and prays to all in need

kadi
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #320 on: May 10, 2006, 11:39:40 AM »
Mine are with You Hun.

LM

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #321 on: May 10, 2006, 12:59:49 PM »
~lights a candle for you both as well~

Mysta

« Reply #322 on: May 10, 2006, 04:30:09 PM »
*sighs*
i just spoke with lexies father today(lexie is my youngest, almost 3) to see what the psychologist said about the possibility of autism....

their report today wavered between mildly autistic and moderately autistic,...
i have no experience in this area, and he wanted to keep her there "till she was 4 or 5 " so that 'someone like his mom" could work with her...at that i snarled, and said that was my job...and im going out this week to get her back....wish me luck, and us luck....i have to teach my OLDER daughter at home, work with lexie now, that she may be autistic..and work at the same time...having bleeding thats bothering the hell out of me as well, it may just be from stress, but...at this point, combined with alot of pain, i dont know...Im just so worried about what autism is, what it could mean...for her future...
If anyone knows Anything at all about autism, please, let me know....
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 05:06:24 PM by ~Serenity~ »

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #323 on: May 10, 2006, 05:36:34 PM »
mildly autistic isn't a bad thing actually... she should still have no problems interacting and learning... I know a few people who are mildly autistic... autism can strike in a few different ways... you get the savants like Rainman...  or you get children like one my mom had in her preschool who only responded to rhythm and beats... he was severely autistic tho.

here are a few websites that I have found that look like they have a lot of good info. I read up on a lot of this several years ago before we adopted my youngest brother because there was a good chance that any child we got would have a handicap of some sort and my family wanted to be prepared. So my off the top of my head info is very old... 15 years old. *grin*

http://www.kylestreehouse.org/

http://www.autism-society.org/site/PageServer

http://www.nimh.nih.gov/publicat/autism.cfm

I really hope these help! *hugs*

Kiersten

Mysta

« Reply #324 on: May 10, 2006, 05:55:35 PM »
*hugs as i get rid of these goddamn tears*
she just never seemed to be...that much behind....speaking wise, yes....but i figured that would come in time, and with playing with other children....then i read something about putting 3 year olds on prozac for this exac thing, and got mORE distresssed....thank you very much, ill read those links....i just want her to be able to live a very happy, fulfilling life...without hinderances....im also hoping that her father may have been eggagerating a bit as well, due to his desire to live with his parents...but, time will tell....im hoping to get a copy of the evaluation and notes ASAP....

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #325 on: May 10, 2006, 06:59:44 PM »
thoughts and prayers or your family and theirs Yahira.

no worries Serenity... things have a way of balancing out. on one hand perhaps the child may take a bit longer to catch onto some things... on the other hand the child may well be very gifted in other aspects. so long as they have love thy can conquer the world.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #326 on: May 10, 2006, 07:10:07 PM »
as I told you hon, it sounds scarier than it actually is... read up on the links that Kitya gave you, and the one I gave you in the room, and just remember you have my ear anytime you want it... ~huggles~

~*Alexya Romani*~

« Reply #327 on: May 11, 2006, 09:37:33 PM »
Mistress Serenity:

This girl want to tell You than she understand completely how You feel... In the other hand, every single word from Mistresses Kitya, Taryn and Master Ubar are true, specially the last ones from Master Ubar...

This girl wants to tell You a history, about a girl who has a niece with mildly autistic, when she has the time to understand than her niece wasn't like the other kids, she just take care of her like she was her sister... Her niece become suddenly in a girl very close to her, and they spend a lot of time together in different worlds, more sooner than You can imagine, this girl went to the school, and, even when she and her family knows than her niece won't learn like the other kids, they just let her go to the school...

From that, was almost 12 years ago... now, she's 21 years old and she will be graduate from a technical school as an Assistant of a nursery for childrens with the same problem like her...

She's mi niece, and i love her with all my heart, she teach me more things than i couldn't learn somewhere else... right now I'm helping her with her final work, from this work depends if she graduates with honors or not and i must to say than I'm very impressed about it, she's talking about her problem, and what she went thru to make her dream comes true...

I hope this tell You than Your Lexie is a very special baby... this girl have a lot of candles and thoughts for You and Your Lexie
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 09:41:16 PM by *~* alelitia *~* {MTC} »

Mysta

« Reply #328 on: May 12, 2006, 12:55:08 AM »
*HUGS FIERCELY*s*damn caps....thank you guys....
im headed out likely monday or tuesday, depending on the airlines, to go get her and bring her Home....*S*
I would never love her less, either way, if she was a genius,  or, had to remain at home for the rest of her life.....which, i sincerely doubt....Im hoping to get all the paperwork and copies of nbotes and their personal notes on her behaviour....its not like she sets in a corner and stares into space....she sings, plays, doesnt like to speak alot except when shes giving luvs, but suddenly will break into a perfectly fluid, exact song, of one of her favorite movies....
I just feel sick because im wondering if i could have spotted it before, my ex and his freinds mentioned something about her behaviour, it turns out, they were somewhat right...and i dont want to stay in denial and hope it isnt real, or that it will just go away(ok, im lying there)...but hopefully its not moderate, and, with some work and children interaction, it will become 'mild' instead*S*
another damn flight.....*twitches* boy my mileage is racking up.....i tell the flight attendants about my condition and about the blood clots, so they allow me to wander the aisles...as opposed to the new FAA thing stating you cannot mill about...well, at least by the front of the plane, you cant...
so wish us luck! Im glad i have an account with tickets already in it so that i dont have to wait to buy the best deals*S* This is just hard for me to grasp......never in the background of any of my family is there any disease, any disorders.....nothing....and to deal with 2 at once is kind of a shock...we trace the maternal side....and each woman in my mothers side of my family keeps the records, ive just passed them on down to my oldest...and i went over them again....nothing....as far back at the 17th century that can be shown

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #329 on: May 12, 2006, 10:36:49 PM »
everyone is in My thoughts and prayers that needs them.  and I am wanting to ask for My mom to be put in thoughts for on monday she goes for the second opinion.  I know what is wrong with her but the workers comp still wants her to get the second opinion and keep her in your thoughts and prayers please that the workers comp will not deny on paying for the surgery and hope that they don't want to try and dig into all that she has done since the last surgery to try and find out how she reinjuried the same knee again.  right now she is in alot of pain and the pain meds/antiinflamitory pills are not helping her at all right now.  so she needs the surgery soon.  just hopefully she will get it done soon