Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 449286 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #330 on: May 13, 2006, 12:23:46 AM »
consider it done sis. *huggers* KOTC

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #331 on: May 14, 2006, 05:16:49 PM »
when it rains it pours in My family.  one of My cousins has gone to the er tonight to find out what is going on.  she is due July 13th with her son and she is spotting and cramping.  so please have My cousin and Tyler in your thoughts and prayers.  and what makes it bad is if by chance possible early labor her husband is out in Cali for more training to get shipped to Iraq

Mysta

« Reply #332 on: May 14, 2006, 05:47:47 PM »
ouch*S* have been there...please give her lots of hugs, and keep her calm, and off her feet a bit...that may help....hopefully her hubby will be round, i know how lonely that must feel!

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #333 on: May 14, 2006, 06:53:12 PM »
*just keeps a direct prayer line open for you and yours sis.*

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #334 on: May 15, 2006, 06:39:24 PM »
well I had just gotten home from the appointment with My mom.  and not sure what is going on there yet.  they took more x-rays today and the doc did not say anything about his findings to her today.  but from what I understand asked all kinds of stupid questions.  and My cousin is home from the hospital and from what I understand she has a blood infection and she is farther along then first thought.  so oh boy it is all coming at one time.  but the workers comp should have the report from this doc in about a week.  so who knows when will know more but I will keep you all informed on what is going on

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #335 on: May 15, 2006, 08:28:16 PM »
very well sis. hang tough!!!

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #336 on: May 17, 2006, 11:02:50 AM »
I am Bro.  and I went to the foot doctors today and unable to the tendon relaxation that I need big time untill My sores heal on that toe and I got a new one now.  and they won't heal fully untill I am able to get the relaxation done. 

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #337 on: May 17, 2006, 11:39:25 AM »
get on it sis!!!

Mysta

« Reply #338 on: May 17, 2006, 03:30:07 PM »
My little lexers and her daddy are on their way down to vegas*could twirl with delight* shes been gone sooo long...and, i have to find the rescources for her autism....but shes so sparkly happy and special in my eyes...i just hope to have the strength to acknowledge her special needs, and not allow my mind to refuse to deal with it.....and just say "oh, shes not that way".....seeing her big sister just makes her glow with happiness, and, she promises to be of help....i spoke with her grandma(davids mom) today, and she warned me that it was very tiring....working with her...i thanked her for doing so, and now i need to learn, how to help HER learn...as, apparently they dont learn as other children do...if anyone can think of resources, reading material, or anything that would help, special toys, books, etc...please let me know!
she has the entire baby einstien collection, and, i know that helps alot, as she just (youd have to see her to understand) its like a lightning bug turning on when shes happy....she just lights up the room....she will refuse to acknowledge people sometimes, and be in her own little world, my mother told me she thought of that long ago when shed have to wave her hand in front of her face to get her attention, but, i know theres a sparkly little squeak in there that wants to come out and interact....the question i just have to find the answer to...is how!
eagerly awaiting their arrival, they left around noon idaho time....! My friend has been told he will have the truck fixed by tomorrow, so ii hope he does, as i cant leave when the lex gets back....

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #339 on: May 17, 2006, 06:31:29 PM »
outstanding!!!

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
« Reply #340 on: May 17, 2006, 08:05:19 PM »
one of the places i went to for help with my son, he has adhd, was Easter Seals, if they dont have the resorces, they will certainly know of where to point you too

Mysta

« Reply #341 on: May 26, 2006, 10:52:15 PM »
Her father is impressed, since her time here, her vocabulary has expounded a hundred times over*L* ...weve been leaving out foods heasvy in wheat flour, as, apparently thats a factor in autism, an inability to digest glutens properly.....so weve gotten other foods, and, she seems to be altering her habits, talking, and just being a joy!

im still searching for the name of the enzyme that ive been told about, that is given to them, to assista s well...its kind of like a unicorn to me*L* legendary, talked about, but unattanable thus far!

If anyone knows what kind of sickness leaves you utterly weak....in bed, for like a week now, and, swetaing to death./..even below 70 degrees, please let me know....i need to be able to function, but am too weak...have to force myself up and to eat, just very happy that her father is helping to take care of the wee one while im so ill....its weird..i place my hand up to my forehead, its covered in sweat, i wipe it away, bathe, and right away...im sweating again....even with a fan on and under 70 degrees....its...disconcerting and weird....

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #342 on: May 26, 2006, 11:35:25 PM »
:'(
~thoughts and prayers sis~

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #343 on: May 27, 2006, 02:38:54 PM »
well right now My cousins husband is home from cali and is gonna be home untill June 1st and then he has to go back to cali, and from what I understand there is now only a 50/50 chance on being able to be home when his son is born.  I hope he is able to be home for when the baby is born.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #344 on: May 27, 2006, 06:42:51 PM »
i hope so as well sis.  :-*