Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 449285 times)

Mysta

Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #345 on: May 28, 2006, 05:12:47 PM »
discovered what it was...a tooth abcess/infection, has gotten into my bloodstream and sinuses, and, since i have implants(yes sinuses do extend there, oddly enough) i had a few pharmacology friends come over and help fix me...gave me neckrubs and meds*L*
sweating is still prelavent, but, with the antibiotics running through my system, it has now cut off the tooth pain, and the jaw swelling is coming down, i hope it finishes its course soon, so i can make bills....
these kinds of infections, if left untreated, i was told, can kill you, ...so, im listenin to them, and still very weak, but not in immense pain anymore...and was able to go to the store and buy another router, since lexie destroyed my old one*mutters*
hoping to get better enough to keep on my feet for more than a few minutes or so....*weak hugs*

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #346 on: May 28, 2006, 10:03:56 PM »
at least now you know. *S*

Mysta

« Reply #347 on: May 28, 2006, 10:09:38 PM »
yah*L* mutters....feels like someone punched me upside the head!
anyone get that truck's plate number?*looks around all disoriented and weak*
its the sweating part i hate!!! cant stand to sweat, even when working out! bleckkkkkk

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #348 on: June 25, 2006, 10:56:28 AM »
I know I might be worried over nothing, but on wensday I am gonna have to go to My foot doctors for him to remove either sometype of rowth or a mass of skin from My second toe and he is going to be sending it in to find out what is causing it and find out exactly what it is.  so can I please be placed in thoughts and prayers? 

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #349 on: June 25, 2006, 05:33:49 PM »
Of course you can and are, Mistress!!!

Always on the thoughts and prayers list.

love, woobie
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Mysta

« Reply #350 on: June 28, 2006, 12:02:28 AM »
please send prayers and hugs and thoughts for my eldest....shes entering into something i know must be frightening....and, I go in my room, lock the door, and just cry....in silence...
I put details on a thread...but, still trying to make my brain and body accept it all
hugs*

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #351 on: June 29, 2006, 08:17:06 PM »
~thoughts and prayers~

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #352 on: June 30, 2006, 05:54:34 PM »
well I am sorry I did not post this before now, but I got a nice size lump removed from My toe and the doctor thinks it was either a callous that was under the skin or a massive wart but it is being sent to a patholigist to get tested just to be sure of what it was.  and in one week i am going to be going out of town for 2 or 3 weeks.  and I am not sure if My foot doctor will atleast tell Mu mom on the phone what it was or not.  if he won't then I will not have the results untill Aug 2nd when I go back. 

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
Just in case anyone thinks the power of prayer is silly....
« Reply #353 on: July 20, 2006, 01:24:12 PM »
I got an update email from my sister yesterday..

She basically stole my nephew from the Army while they were figuring out his paperwork... (whether to start his convelescence leave from Walter Reed or to send him back to Ft. Campbell and process him there)  and flew him home to AK for the leave.. letting the paperwork catch up.. LOL..

He has now recieved some of his gear back from Iraq.. including what he was wearing when shot.  If you don't believe in the power of prayer, this would be a good time to take stock and start.  See, the bullet actually entered his uniform right through his rank ensignia on his left chest. I truly believe that only God could have moved it farther to the left to blow out his underarm area.  So, while I whine that the  "minor flesh wound" that my sister was initially called and given as the report was really much worse and should have taken off his arm.. .. God made sure it didn't take his life.

*smiles soft*  There are more than angels watching over us..

~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Ayelen

• ... Annals Blog Updated July 2010 ...
    • MoonProductions
« Reply #354 on: July 20, 2006, 02:50:00 PM »
~hugs woobie~ 

so much we take for granted, but when something like this happens, you can't help but be awed by the forces in the world, whether you want to call them God, Jehovah, Allah, angels....  it wasn't his time, he has more to offer this world by remaining here...

compared to what could have happened, it was a "minor flesh wound"....

~leaves another hug and scoots off~

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #355 on: August 04, 2006, 05:58:36 PM »
~comes to the board and does something she rarely does~

could you place my father into your thoughts and prayers, he just found out he has another cancerous growth on the tip of his nose.. this will be the second one so far there, the last one they removed a growth the size of a quarter from the bridge of his nose, this one though I am being told is smaller, but doesn't alleviate the worry I have over this... in the past 4 months he's had four skin cancer growths removed and it seems the more they remove the more they find...

second request for thoughts and prayers is for hubby... he just found out yesterday that he has anterior ischemic optic neuropathy... and we are looking at him not regaining the vision he has lost, but we have high hopes that he will...

~sighs and heads off to finish talking to her mom~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #356 on: August 04, 2006, 06:22:57 PM »
consider it done sis

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #357 on: August 05, 2006, 09:54:28 PM »
well I do have some good news.  My cousin-in-law was able to make it back home.  He had to be taken back to chicago today to go back out to Cali.  and then he gets shipped to Iraq.  My step-brother has completed his basic training and he was kepted there for his training and classes to be a mechanic.  well he alreadt knows that shortly after he gets done with that he will be getting shipped out.  but he will be going to korea.  so atleast I will not have a step-brother and a cousin-in-law both in Iraq.  but keep both of them in your thoughts and prayers please

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #358 on: August 06, 2006, 01:30:18 AM »
consider it done sis. *S* :-*

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
« Reply #359 on: August 06, 2006, 10:43:26 AM »
well the count down is almost over for me,  tomorrow at 10:15 i will be headed in to have the surgery i have been struggling so long to get, and now am scared to death lol, +but hopefully with the help of Mistress Sahara, ill be back as soon as i possibly can be, i will miss Yyou all very much,  love Yyou all

essa/solli