Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 449117 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #390 on: September 28, 2006, 10:15:49 AM »
consider it done bro.  :'(

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #391 on: September 28, 2006, 10:55:39 AM »
kadi is thinking of her
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #392 on: September 28, 2006, 05:04:19 PM »
is keeping Mistress in her thoughts, as well as A/any that may be in need of them now.

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #393 on: October 07, 2006, 10:03:41 AM »
I need a few people put in prayers and thoughts.  I got a call from My brother and 3 cousins, an aunt and an uncle was involved in a car accident this morning.  one of my cousins has to wear a neck brace, another cousin has a broken left ankle and the third has a broken right ankle. my uncle is in surgery with internal bleeding and not sure what is going on with my aunt.  last I had heard My uncle had internal bleeding and was in surgery to find out where he is bleeding from and to stop it.  and My aunt was in x-ray. 

and also another cousin on Mine needs to be put in thoughts and prayers.  last month he tried to scare his wife and drank a bottle on powder drano and was in the hospital and he came out of the hospital and now he is back in and from what I understand in pretty bad shape again.  he was throwing up blood and had surgery yesterday and from what I was told had lost alot of blood during surgery.  have not been given an update yet on how he is doing.

if My uncle gets worse, I do have a ride to get to the hospital.  but right now there is nothing I can do but just wait to hear.  My brother and another aunt are at the hospital and both have cell phones.  so I know from either one of them what is going on

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #394 on: October 07, 2006, 11:05:55 AM »
consider it done sis.

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #395 on: October 07, 2006, 12:34:52 PM »
well My dad had gotten a call from My aunt that was at the hospital, My uncle did not have the surgery like he thought. he did have internal bleeding, but it has either stopped or slowed way down so the doctors are now thinking that his liver just might of been scratched.  he is getting put in ICU for a day or two and gonna go from there.  my two male cousins do have broken ankles and they are getting a cast put on, my female cousin and her boyfriend are fine.  she has some scratches on her ut nothing else.  My aunt has no broken bones which is very good for she is also affected with muscular dystrophy.  My uncle had gotten the worst amount of injuries.  but so far he is doing good.  the rest of My family that was involved in the accident is going to be going home with My one aunt that is there right now so they are not at their house by themselves tonight.  the van was totalled, not sure about the doom buggy tho.  My aunt is able to get to where the van is and get their personal belongings out of there. 

so there has been some good news on that side of the family. 

nothing new about My one cousin who has been doing the bleeding

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #396 on: October 07, 2006, 06:25:22 PM »
yep My uncle is gonna be fine.  he was talking to My aunt and he wants her to get the dune buggie home before someone steals it.  so yeah he is gonna be fine.  they are releasing everyone else and keeping him for a few days

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #397 on: October 07, 2006, 06:43:39 PM »
 :-* ;)

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #398 on: November 21, 2006, 07:47:19 PM »
Please keep Redbeard and his family in thoughts and prayers right now.

His nephew suddenly passed away on the 11th. He was only 25. Red's son is the same age, and this was his best friend.

Needless to say, Redbeard will not be around for a while. He sends His love to the MTC family. He also says "take care, and enjoy those close to you *S*"
~*~~*~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #399 on: November 21, 2006, 07:51:21 PM »
my True and his family are in my thoughts and prayers.

my condolences.

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #400 on: November 21, 2006, 08:15:45 PM »
I am very sorry to hear of Master's loss.  He will be held in my thoughts and my heart!

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #401 on: November 21, 2006, 08:24:25 PM »
~echoing dee's words~
Master and His Family are in my thoughts and prayers....

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #402 on: November 22, 2006, 02:23:27 PM »
bows her head softly to offer a silent prayer for Master an his family.. (( chanz understands well this kind of loss))...
duckie rules

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #403 on: November 22, 2006, 02:56:33 PM »
lights a candle for all in need
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #404 on: November 22, 2006, 05:45:58 PM »
~lights a candle for them all, then whispers softly~ he and his family are in my thoughts...