Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 449081 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #420 on: December 17, 2006, 12:27:47 PM »
*huggers a girl*

kelsey

« Reply #421 on: December 25, 2006, 06:55:10 PM »
It's rare I come to this board asking for prayers.....my mom is supposed to have surgery tomorrow and I would appreciate it of people would keep her in their prayers......I say supposed to because she's been battling either a virus or an infection and it's possible they may reschedule...

If they do it, say a pray er for me that I don't kill her husband as I will have to stay with him tomorrow night.

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #422 on: December 25, 2006, 06:57:33 PM »
Mistress, Both You and Your Mother are in my thoughts and prayers...

~leaving a soft hug before wandering off to light a candle as well~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #423 on: December 26, 2006, 12:37:23 AM »
color it done.

*huggers*

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #424 on: December 26, 2006, 12:39:56 AM »
done

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #425 on: December 26, 2006, 10:18:45 AM »
I await word of how it went, my friend... ~hugs~

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #426 on: December 26, 2006, 01:09:28 PM »
*waits and waits and waits.... resorts to making a thrall eat all those outdated magazines in the waiting room page by page.*

Offline Lilac

« Reply #427 on: December 26, 2006, 01:38:25 PM »
growls as the thrall snags the magizine from my hands and begins to chew on it slobbering all over the article on the latest celeb break up-

DAMN IT!!

-kills thrall and glares at Ubar -

leaves hugs and stuff for Kels and thoughts and prayers in hopes it all works out.

In the end we're all just chalk lines on the the concrete.  Drawn only to be washed away. For the time I've been given, I am what I am

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #428 on: December 26, 2006, 05:19:48 PM »
meep....

kelsey

« Reply #429 on: December 28, 2006, 06:33:52 PM »
thank you for the prayers....Mom made it through the surgery fine.....and of course the srugeon had never seen anything like the renal cyst he removed from her.....she ended up staying an extra night in the hospital ....I brought her home today and she is doing very well....

and I didn't kill her husband after two days of being badgered with questions.....*smiles all happy like*

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #430 on: December 28, 2006, 07:31:16 PM »
that's awsome to hear Mistress!!!! will keep Your mother in my prayers, that she may make a swift and uneventful recovery~s~

[size=03pt]though if You had killed him....am sure woobie would have let Ya borrow the woodchipper~w~[/size]

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline ~*jale*~ {Lil}

• Soul meets soul on lover's lips.
« Reply #431 on: December 28, 2006, 08:55:50 PM »
Just now reading this.  I am so happy things worked out well for your mom.  I know how important she is to you.  Um.......I'm also glad things worked out for her husband. *smirk* I miss you Mistress.

Love always,

jale {Kels}
Love is an act of endless forgiveness <br /> A tender look which becomes a habit. <br />~ Peter Ustinov ~

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #432 on: December 28, 2006, 09:36:27 PM »
Could you all please keep my grandmother in your prayers. I found out yesterday that she was admitted to the hospital on tuesday. She had, at that time, pulminary adema, which is mega fluid in the lungs. I found out today, that while she was at the hospital, getting the fluid outof her lungs, she had a "out of the blue, bolt" heart attack. Which means that there were no warning signs, nothing.. just bang! suddenly there. As her cardiologist said, if you're going to have a heart attack like that, the hospital is the best place tohave it. She's doing fine... they have her on oxygen and a morphine drip at the moment. They're still running tests and EKG's to see if she has progressive heart failure, or what. THey want to find out what triggered the pulminory adema in the first place. No one knows, right now, when she'll be getting out of the hospital, just that it will be in the new year.They DO know that she has mega high blood pressure. At one point, I think mom said during the attack, her bottom number was 150.... which is mega bad. Docs want to put her on a NO sodium diet.. which she's fighting.. apparently her attitude is, "I'm 80some odd years old, I am NOT changing my eating habits NOW!" Which is very much my grandma. *chuckles* As I know things I shall let all of you know. Just, I don't htink my grandpa could survive without her.... He may not realize it, but he relies on her for a lot.

Kiersten

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #433 on: December 28, 2006, 09:48:34 PM »
she's in my thoughts and will light a candle for her... ~sends you tons of huggles~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #434 on: December 29, 2006, 08:04:36 AM »
Will keep your Grammy in thoughts and prayers sis... as well as the rest of your family during the trying times ahead.